Our away support

Guest BooBoo

Guest BooBoo

I guess (don't know tbh) that clubs could choose to ban individuals for life but theres no allowance for a lifetime ban from all regulated matches.

From what Llambias said, don't be surprised if NUFC didnt ban these lads for life. Wouldn't stop them going to games away from St James' though once their orders are up.

I guess (don't know tbh) that clubs could choose to ban individuals for life but theres no allowance for a lifetime ban from all regulated matches.

From what Llambias said, don't be surprised if NUFC didnt ban these lads for life. Wouldn't stop them going to games away from St James' though once their orders are up.

have to sit in the home end mind :thup:

Guest Roger Kint

'He threw a kick not aimed at anybody, more in a celebratory manner much in the same way as people raise a fist in celebration'

;D

Guest Roger Kint

I know when I celebrate I kick people :lol:

Maybe Carroll used a similar excuse in Blu Bamboo.........

“He played in the same football team as Andy Carroll as a young man and it was only a knee injury that put an end to his ambitions of being a footballer.

It's always a knee injury. Same with every taxi driver I've ever spoken too... and all of my uncles.

Guest BooBoo

“He played in the same football team as Andy Carroll as a young man and it was only a knee injury that put an end to his ambitions of being a footballer.

It's always a knee injury. Same with every taxi driver I've ever spoken too... and all of my uncles.

So true. "Could have been a contender but for this pesky knee!"

He played in the same football team as Andy Carroll as a young man and it was only a knee injury that put an end to his ambitions of being a footballer.

When I was in NYC a fella told me he used to play football with Michael Essien as a child as was always better than him, but did his knee in. In a career twist he then ended up selling I <3 NY T Shirts in Times Square and, since I was a football fan, he could do me a 'special price' of $20.

He eventually settled on $4.

TBF knee injuries are massively common when growing up between the ages of around 13-17 or so, I had huge knee problems.

I was fucking shit at football, mind.

TBF knee injuries are massively common when growing up between the ages of around 13-17 or so, I had huge knee problems.

I was fucking shit at football, mind.

Aye my knees are absolutely fucked now. I used to play rugby as I was absolutely fucking cow shit at football!

Walked to and from Leeds station for yesterdays game and happily it was calm on route with not much in the way of hostility. Had a bit of a wait for the train back though and while we waited, the police started running out of the station. About 6 gremlin types came in, one with his shirt ripped and another looking a bit bloodied. There's always the odd one or two eh?

Can't understand it myself. Just go to the game then come home surely. Madness!