Our away support

Guest BooBoo

Guest Recoba

I don't know how so many kids got there mind.

It just shows what happens if stewarding is done half arsed.  There were about 15 to police 7000 Newcastle fans.  Totally unprepared.

Friday night and around 7,000 fans. First game of the new season despite it being pre-season and undoubtedly most will have been excited, and monged. Also, Darlington is like a Wigan kind of game, where people turn up and think it's a shit hole little town, so therefore treat it like one. By the sounds of it the invasion was done as a funny gesture and turned sour as a result of one or two of our pricks and one or two of theirs. Drugs will have always been done at away games in my opinion it's just seemingly easier to get them nowadays. I'm not excusing the occasional wankers like, but I'm sure every club has them at away games - only we turn up in our thousands, so it seems worse.

Why on earth was this on a Friday night in the first place? Yes, alright, they had to fly to America on the Sunday; but Thursday night would have been a much better idea. So many people finish work early on a Friday and are able to be on the ale from lunchtime till the match at quarter to 8.

Guest WashyGeordie

Goes from one extreme to the other on here, no middle ground. Every team has idiots man, especially those with big followings etc.

The main reason was obviously because it was a Friday night and people were blotto, people only ran on the pitch because of chanting 'If Sammy scores were on the pitch', its got nothing to do with hooliganism or whatever, not with the intention of running at/fighting Darlo.

However I suppose people should of known better not to run on the pitch but what's done is done.

I got a pint smashed in my face at half time at the Cardiff game,by a drunken thug for absolutely no reason,other than he thought i was a cockney! Saw him at the next game,he didnt even recognise me. Some right Twats amongst our great support.

Me and my pals like to get steaming on away trips but you can still behave with a bit of decency.

Have regularly been ashamed by a small minority of utter c***s who follow NUFC. The low points being lads banging on the bus windows and making monkey noises at Villa locals when we were heading away from the ground and then seeing the same thing happen to random black people who had the misfortune to be stood at a tube station as we made our way to West Ham. And this was in 2008, not 1978.

And the worst behaved tend to be scruffy charva wankstains in tracksuits and replica shirts rather than the Clone Island wannabe hooli's.

Guest Magpie Ranger

I got dragged in the middle of that scuffle on the pitch and that lad in the green top booted me in the ribs for no reason whatsoever.

I got dragged in the middle of that scuffle on the pitch and that lad in the green top booted me in the ribs for no reason whatsoever.

From the vids looks like that lad started it most of it off, complete twat. Hopefully banned.

Guest Magpie Ranger

From the vids looks like that lad started it most of it off, complete t***. Hopefully banned.

I've heard different things as to how it happened. I don't know, I mean, I wasn't fighting. I'm not a hooligan. Darlo fans ran over and provoked the Newcastle fans. Apparently some steward (a women) got punched and then it escalated into that. I was near the front, got knocked over by all of the pushing and bundled onto the pitch. I got up, looked around to see where I was and then I got pushed into someone who I fell to the floor with and that's when the video picked it up. That lad I fell on top of got pulled away and the lad in the green top kicked me straight in the ribs. I'm a Newcastle fan and so was he, don't understand why he'd kick me for unless he thought I supported Darlington, or if I did something to anger him which I know I didn't as that was the first time I'd even seen the lad. I went back to my seat and kept myself away from any confrontations and stuff. I will be absolutely angered if I was to receive a ban, I don't feel like I've done anything wrong at all. (Obviously invading the pitch) but howay, so did everyone else. The second time though I couldn't help being knocked onto the field.

From the vids looks like that lad started it most of it off, complete t***. Hopefully banned.

I've heard different things as to how it happened. I don't know, I mean, I wasn't fighting. I'm not a hooligan. Darlo fans ran over and provoked the Newcastle fans. Apparently some steward (a women) got punched and then it escalated into that. I was near the front, got knocked over by all of the pushing and bundled onto the pitch. I got up, looked around to see where I was and then I got pushed into someone who I fell to the floor with and that's when the video picked it up. That lad I fell on top of got pulled away and the lad in the green top kicked me straight in the ribs. I'm a Newcastle fan and so was he, don't understand why he'd kick me for unless he thought I supported Darlington, or if I did something to anger him which I know I didn't as that was the first time I'd even seen the lad. I went back to my seat and kept myself away from any confrontations and stuff. I will be absolutely angered if I was to receive a ban, I don't feel like I've done anything wrong at all. (Obviously invading the pitch) but howay, so did everyone else. The second time though I couldn't help being knocked onto the field.

I'd memorise that statement so you'll have no trouble reciting it when the bizzies boot your front door in and drag you out of bed by your nads at 5am.

Guest Magpie Ranger

I'd memorise that statement so you'll have no trouble reciting it when the bizzies boot your front door in and drag you out of bed by your nads at 5am.

Aye, I doubt out will happen but apparently that lad in the green caused a lot of bother at the train station also.

Aye, I doubt out will happen but apparently that lad in the green caused a lot of bother at the train station also.

You lot talking about the guy in green as in the one that gets arrested on film? How would he have been at the station?

You lot talking about the guy in green as in the one that gets arrested on film? How would he have been at the station?

Err, travelling from Newcastle to Darlington for the match perhaps????

Err, travelling from Newcastle to Darlington for the match perhaps????

Ahh perhaps.  :doh:

I know one of the f***ing mongs on the pitch in the fighting.

Same here. :lol: Know him canny well too despite him being a grade A moron. Embarrassing.

Ditto :lol:

I was speaking to him before the match, didn't realise he was fighting til I saw him tagged in a photo with the kid in the green t-shirt who got arrested.