Sporting Kansas City 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 20/07/11

Skirge

Honestly man, this f***ing place :lol: :facepalm:

Howay man Jonny. You were reading what we were too surely. Stretched off. Mention of an ambulance. I think we have a right to be concerned no??? Especially given that last time he was stretchered off he missed the season..

Aye, but people reacting like it was the end of the world within 10 seconds of a vague status update from Steve Ryder? ho'way...

I'll make no apologies. It's the early hours and I shat myself. hahaha

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Howay man Jonny. You were reading what we were too surely. Stretched off. Mention of an ambulance. I think we have a right to be concerned no??? Especially given that last time he was stretchered off he missed the season..

Aye, but people reacting like it was the end of the world within 10 seconds of a vague status update from Steve Ryder? ho'way...

:iamatwat:

:lol:

Here man, its like 2:30am over here! Who's Steve Ryder anyway?

Skirgey Kris Me

@

@lee_ryder U do know we all now thibk u r a right fkn window licker.. u nearly killed a few thousand Toon fans, ,#carelessfuckingupdating

now Favorite Reply Delete

OCK on his high horse for a change? :lol:

Skirgey Kris Me

@

@lee_ryder U do know we all now thibk u r a right fkn window licker.. u nearly killed a few thousand Toon fans, ,#carelessfuckingupdating

now Favorite Reply Delete

;D

Vague?

Ben Arfa stretchered off - 35th minute Shola Ameobi on

The ref described the tackle by Espinoza as "reckless" - what a nightmare.

To those struggling to sleep, you might not want to know, Ben Arfa has been taken off and an ambulance just left the ground #nufc

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

OCK on his high horse for a change? :lol:

And what a horse, peasant!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Its fine, apparently my twitter is channelling Lee Ryder's updates via the BBC/ITV's Steve Ryder!

:iamatwat:

:lol:

Here man, its like 2:30am over here! Who's Steve Ryder anyway?

Apparently this lovely chap.

http://hub.tv-ark.org.uk/images/itveast/anglia_images/news/anglia_sport_july1979a.jpg

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Why, nee wonder, man. That's just Lee Ryder with a wig on!

EDIT:

Handy tip. Don't search for Lee Ryder on google search with safe search off. Just got a page full of cock.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Halftime update- News from the dressing room is that Ben Arfa's withdrawl was a precautionary one, that the injury doesn't look serious, it may just be a slight twist. So good early news there but we will give you the full update on nufc.co.uk and nufcTV when we have it, so stay tuned