Orlando City 1-0 Newcastle United - FT

Guest toonarmymia

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

#nufc 11k crowd expected tmrw in 60k Citrus Bowl

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

See dotcom are reporting that they have installed a grass pitch especially for our game. Bolton played on astroturf last week and after our game the grass is being ripped up and given to the city of Orlando parks department.

Shouldn't the thread title say July 24th or is it tonight?

edit: nevermind

Well yes I guess really it should be 24th for us but that would just confuse these fkers more, them not going to bed means its still the same day until the sun comes up.

:D

Guest TheSummerOf69

It got me as well. How about:

Orlando City vs Newcastle United, July 23rd 1930 EST (00:30 Sat night in UK)

Either that or just put the American date/time or English date/time. People can work it out for themselves from there. I appreciate whoever it was, was trying, but erm...a little tip for next time sweet cheeks x

Anyone have any clue where they are training tomorrow?  Don't have to be into work until 6 tomorrow and fancy a bit of stalking.

No idea but todays Journal says they are playing Adventure Golf today as a bit of R&R

Right next to their hotel and super cheap tourist trap - more cost cutting by Ashley!

Where are they staying?

From what I've heard they are staying at the Rosen Plaza.  Kind of a cheap hotel and not very close to the stadium but it's in a touristy area and close to Disney where I assume they'll be training.

The Omni Rosen next to the Orange County Convention Centre? Never struck me as cheap mind.

There are a few Rosen resorts down there.  I heard they are staying in the Rosen Plaza, not the Omni Rosen or any of the others.

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

See dotcom are reporting that they have installed a grass pitch especially for our game. Bolton played on astroturf last week and after our game the grass is being ripped up and given to the city of Orlando parks department.

This sounds like an awful idea to me, the grass will be potentially moving during the game leading to injuries

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

This sounds like an awful idea to me, the grass will be potentially moving during the game leading to injuries

It was the clubs/pardews choice so im sure they know what they are doing.

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

Im glad you've got that much faith in our medical team...

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

Hmmm :undecided:

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

Im glad you've got that much faith in our medical team...

The players will be running on the grass not on the medical team?