Columbus Crew 0-3 Newcastle United REPLAY RADIO LINK ADDED in OP

Skirge

What's the craic with the bar behind the goal? Do people just sit there getting morts?

Yup.  They are usually sponsor booths though (or all-inclusive, pricier tickets) - big companies will buy them and just wine and dine people there during the match.

Snuck into one when I saw the Montreal Impact play a few years ago.  Free booze the entire time, never checked for any credentials.  Was a great match and actually sold my dad on football.

How we playing!?

Can't find a stream or anything!!1

Shocking

Tiote sent off.. Jose has scored twice but both own goals, his 2nd was a 25 yard screamer.

If this happens it'll be spooky.

Right down to his celebration after the second where he ripped off his top to reveal a Liverpool shirt and walked off the pitch with Kenny Dalglish

Meanwhile, United take on Columbus Crew in their final US tour game tonight with Steve Harper set to start in goal at the Crew Stadium, but Ryan Taylor is ruled out of the clash against the MLS side.

Taylor hurt his groin on the plastic pitch in Orlando and misses out on the game.

Cheick Tiote is also a doubt for the friendly clash with a minor problem.

Awesome.

Forget radio coverage, you have to request a licence off them to listen, select

I am US Military

I live outside the United States

I am inside the United States

I tried UK and was knocked straight back, tried inside US ad selected a state and city then was told I have to wait upto 60 hours for an answer

http://www.610wtvn.com/main.html