Leeds United 3-2 Newcastle United - FT

Skirge

Forster has now started 3 out of 5 games in pre-season. Owt to read into?

Maybe Pardew hopes to see more of him to make a decision since he's been away last season, whereas he knows all about Harper and Krul from their game time.

Trying to bump up his price to Celtic by making him look as though he is under serious consideration for a place here perhaps?

Celtic has gone quiet since the rejected bid weeks back. They were also looking at other keepers like Pletikosa so my guess is they aren't that desperate to land Forster for a bigger fee though.

Guest hobshobs

That's me just about given up hope of a new striker arriving then. You don't make someone captain, even in a friendly, if they're not going to be in or around the starting line up next season. Could well be a waste of time having all this midfield talent. Just do the Allardyce trick and bypass them all if Shola and Ba is the strikeforce.

Admit that I hate Ameobi and am on a downer seeing him being made captain but I think this could well be my last as a season ticket holder.

That's me just about given up hope of a new striker arriving then. You don't make someone captain, even in a friendly, if they're not going to be in or around the starting line up next season. Could well be a waste of time having all this midfield talent. Just do the Allardyce trick and bypass them all if Shola and Ba is the strikeforce.

Admit that I hate Ameobi and am on a downer seeing him being made captain but I think this could well be my last as a season ticket holder.

Dont talk such shite

Guest bimpy474

Are you allowed to post links to commentary/streams on here guys ?

Found a radio link i think.

Is it free and legal?

(Not re-streamed from another source, basically.)

If not, don't bother.

Guest bimpy474

Is it free and legal?

(Not re-streamed from another source, basically.)

If not, don't bother.

I think its the latter, if i send you the address in a pm, you can check as i'm not 100%, me being old and useless at this stuff.

Dont talk such s****

http://www.yorkshireradio.net/

Not sure if that's just working for me because I'm in Hull, but it is working. Build-up is on now.

Click "Listen Live" at the top-left. Takes a little while to load.

If it takes ages, try the "listen live" a bit further down the page. Seems to be different for some reason.

Reckon the team not in the squad:

Harper

Simpson, Kadar, Colo, Enrique

Guthrie, Abeid, Tiote, Marveux

Ben Arfa

Lovo/Ranger

... would beat the team staring today

Guest hobshobs

Be quiet, man. It means nothing.

It means a lot. Shows that our manager thinks Shola is fit to wear the armband. It's not really a question of whether he's fit to wear it or not, the question is will he be able to stay awake, stay focussed and pay attention for 90 minutes. What a bloody joke football club we are. Lovenkrands for the armband next Saturday?

Oh, great. Music.

It's just had Grayson on talking about signing Smith. Definite interest there "if the financial side was right".

Was going on about it for about two minutes. But yes, now there's some lovely music on...

Oh, great. Music.

It's just had Grayson on talking about signing Smith. Definite interest there "if the financial side was right".

Was going on about it for about two minutes. But yes, now there's some lovely music on...

Yeah 'lovely'.... :lol: