FAO NUFCtv subscribers

Dave

I'm replying to...

So let me get this straight, your current deal is expiring and they're offering you a new one which is terrible value?

Hmmm. Wait until you cancel, and they ask you to put it in writing...

Mike Ashley and Derek Llambias - Shitting on customers since 2007...

It's a 250% increase man. :lol:

Which by that email, subscribers knew about last September. Also people are moaning about lack of revenue coming in these days, yet even with this increase it's still cheaper than Sunderland & Chelsea and they're being criticised again. :lol:

Dear David,

This is a final reminder that your subscription has now ended but it is still not too late to re-subscribe and follow the lads through NUFC TV this Summer.

Re-subscribe today to save 25% and get a new annual subscription for just £35.

:kinnear:

• 2 weeks later...

I asked for this to be charged monthly and they only went and took £44 off me for the year! Cunts! Has anyone tried ringing them in this situation? Would they refund me £40 and keep the £4 for this month? Going to ring tomorrow like.

So last year it was £11.99, they told me it was going up to £29.99, now they're telling me I can get it for £35 and if I delay it'll cost £48.

Thanks guys. :lol:

The £11,99 was a special discount offer, non? What was the standard price last season?

So last year it was £11.99, they told me it was going up to £29.99, now they're telling me I can get it for £35 and if I delay it'll cost £48.

Thanks guys. :lol:

The £11,99 was a special discount offer, non? What was the standard price last season?

Fuck knows, I've had it for years and paid the same every year.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...