Only 48,000 today?

Guest kingdawson

That link shows that Spurs fans think that they are 'a scalp' for us, ie a team greater than the average the majority of the league are - including both NUFC and Spurs.

I'm seriously creasing up here. How can finishing 5th one season and qualifying for Europe for the first time in god knows how long make so many people deluded to that extent? :lol:

There was one post I saw that said that they 'look forward to finishing above us AGAIN'. :lol:

At the start of the season some fans on GG and 606 (which I have to be fair, they are dangerously retarded) thought they would be title challengers :lol:

That link shows that Spurs fans think that they are 'a scalp' for us, ie a team greater than the average the majority of the league are - including both NUFC and Spurs.

I'm seriously creasing up here. How can finishing 5th one season and qualifying for Europe for the first time in god knows how long make so many people deluded to that extent? :lol:

There was one post I saw that said that they 'look forward to finishing above us AGAIN'. :lol:

But they ALWAYS finish above us don't they  blueconfused.gif

Four times since the Premier League started. And one of those years we weren't in it... :lol:

Guest kingdawson

But they ALWAYS finish above us don't they blueconfused.gif

well we have for the past 2 seasons and we are currently above you.

Four times since the Premier League started. And one of those years we weren't in it... :lol:

See  bluewink.gif

And two of those seasons we had Souness!

We have had our problems with Souness fucking everything up yet last season (your best for a long while) you finished 7 points ahead of us and this season after a woeful start you are 3 points above. Yes beating you was a hell of a scalp!

Guest kingdawson

We have had our problems with Souness f***ing everything up yet last season (your best for a long while) you finished 7 points ahead of us and this season after a woeful start you are 3 points above. Yes beating you was a hell of a scalp!

I dont understand why you keep going on about Souness?? is it our fault your board decided to appoint such a useless manager? does that mean that season shouldnt count?. What about the season before that when Santini messed everything up, yet we still managed to finish above you. Its sad when you constantly use the Greame Souness era as some sort of excuse as if that season shouldnt be counted.

We have had our problems with Souness f***ing everything up yet last season (your best for a long while) you finished 7 points ahead of us and this season after a woeful start you are 3 points above. Yes beating you was a hell of a scalp!

I dont understand why you keep going on about Souness?? is it our fault your board decided to appoint such a useless manager? does that mean that season shouldnt count?. What about the season before that when Santini messed everything up, yet we still managed to finish above you. Its sad when you constantly use the Greame Souness era as some sort of excuse as if that season shouldnt be counted.

I think the point is that we consider ourselves to be genuinely in the doldrums and majorly fucked up, while you think you're now one of the big boys, and yet we're only touching distance apart, and if yesterday is any evidence, we'll overtake you again before long.

Spurs getting a draw at home to us is a scalp for them as far as I'm concerned.

For fucksake the bare minimum I EXPECT from Spurs is a 1 goal win.  They've won here twice in over 20 year, yet it's a scalp for us?!?!  Daft cunts.

Guest kingdawson

Spurs getting a draw at home to us is a scalp for them as far as I'm concerned.

For fucksake the bare minimum I EXPECT from Spurs is a 1 goal win. They've won here twice in over 20 year, yet it's a scalp for us?!?! Daft C***s.

Says Alah Hansen, you angry? Wanna throw some chairs around like the avi you had a while back?

Honest kingdawson, I'll tell you something sincerely here.  I've had the internet since 1999, the year we put you out of the FA Cup twice coincidentally, and never have I come across such a boring cunt as you are.  If you're not pulling people up for typing errors, you're genuinely talking shite about something else.  I was hoping you were a WUM cos it's not right for people to be as dense as you in 2006, but you're not even a WUM ye just a mug.  I've got nothing against opposing fans on here, when they have something interesting to contribute, like Dr Spectrum regularly, Rafa, 1878 etc... but I don't think it's any great surprise that you support the team who have always had the biggest wanks on this board.

Honest kingdawson, I'll tell you something sincerely here.  I've had the internet since 1999, the year we put you out of the FA Cup twice coincidentally, and never have I come across such a boring cunt as you are.  If you're not pulling people up for typing errors, you're genuinely talking shite about something else.  I was hoping you were a WUM cos it's not right for people to be as dense as you in 2006, but you're not even a WUM ye just a mug.  I've got nothing against opposing fans on here, when they have something interesting to contribute, like Dr Spectrum regularly, Rafa, 1878 etc... but I don't think it's any great surprise that you support the team who have always had the biggest wanks on this board.

:lol:

Guest kingdawson

Honest kingdawson, I'll tell you something sincerely here. I've had the internet since 1999, the year we put you out of the FA Cup twice coincidentally, and never have I come across such a boring c*** as you are. If you're not pulling people up for typing errors, you're genuinely talking shite about something else. I was hoping you were a WUM cos it's not right for people to be as dense as you in 2006, but you're not even a WUM ye just a mug. I've got nothing against opposing fans on here, when they have something interesting to contribute, like Dr Spectrum regularly, Rafa, 1878 etc... but I don't think it's any great surprise that you support the team who have always had the biggest wanks on this board.

Well i actually havent been comming on the internet as long as you (hence me actually having a life), but never have i come across such a disgraceful compulsive liar such as yourself. The way you ALWAYS have to make things up to suit your side of the argument is really quite sad. I like this forum and i do actually like some of the posters on here (Baggio and Dave to name a few) but you just seem to be some sort of bitter twisted loser imo (which is backed up by the fact that you chose a picture of English hooligans throwing chairs as you avi). The way you react to me also leads me to believe your either very young or just a balding, immature grump.

Well i actually havent been comming on the internet as long as you (hence me actually having a life

Can't have that much of a life if you support fucking Tottenham. Just out of interest how long have you been on the forum?

Honest kingdawson, I'll tell you something sincerely here. I've had the internet since 1999, the year we put you out of the FA Cup twice coincidentally, and never have I come across such a boring c*** as you are. If you're not pulling people up for typing errors, you're genuinely talking shite about something else. I was hoping you were a WUM cos it's not right for people to be as dense as you in 2006, but you're not even a WUM ye just a mug. I've got nothing against opposing fans on here, when they have something interesting to contribute, like Dr Spectrum regularly, Rafa, 1878 etc... but I don't think it's any great surprise that you support the team who have always had the biggest wanks on this board.

Well i actually havent been comming on the internet as long as you (hence me actually having a life), but never have i come across such a disgraceful compulsive liar such as yourself. The way you ALWAYS have to make things up to suit your side of the argument is really quite sad. I like this forum and i do actually like some of the posters on here (Baggio and Dave to name a few) but you just seem to be some sort of bitter twisted loser imo (which is backed up by the fact that you chose a picture of English hooligans throwing chairs as you avi). The way you react to me also leads me to believe your either very young or just a balding, immature grump.

I actually think those who had the internet in 1999 probably had more of a life than those who didn't :roll:

Where have I lied?

You fuck up threads all the time, good interesting posts then you come on, and ye think to yesel "fucksake".  You actually depress me, and stop arselicking Baggio and Dave for support.  If you had anything to say I'd respect you, you type but you say fuck all.

Where have I lied?

You fuck up threads all the time, good interesting posts then you come on, and ye think to yesel "fucksake".  You actually depress me, and stop arselicking Baggio and Dave for support.  If you had anything to say I'd respect you, you type but you say fuck all.

:lol:

:thup: