Enrique's replacement

TRon

Guest Brazilianbob

I'll sign for a ham stottie and a packet of Tudor crisps.

Would that be too expensive?

If you can remember Tudor crisps then you're too old to fit Ashley's blueprint.

My mother who was a North Londoner used to go out with the son of the guy who owned Tudor crisps.  She used to play tennis with him at the Palmers Green tennis club.  Then during the war she met my geordie dad who was a sergeant in the RAF, married him and moved to the toon.  Que sera sera!

Consiracy for you's -

Steve Bruce wouldnt confirm where George Mcartney was going, apparently using the words 'it wouldnt be right to say' (not sure how accurate that is?)

Available on a free. Left back. Low wages.

I hate my boss for putting this in my head.

Consiracy for you's -

Steve Bruce wouldnt confirm where George Mcartney was going, apparently using the words 'it wouldnt be right to say' (not sure how accurate that is?)

I don't know anything about this lad other than he plays for a shit club. Why is he available on a free? because he's crap?

Consiracy for you's -

I don't know anything about this lad other than he plays for a s*** club. Why is he available on a free? because he's crap?

:lol:

I think so.

Consiracy for you's -

I don't know anything about this lad other than he plays for a s*** club. Why is he available on a free? because he's crap?

:lol:

I think so.

ok  O0

He was decent when he was at West Ham, had a few injuries since. Got his career back on track at Leeds last year although some reports that he'd been late for training a few times and a bit of a p*sshead. Not a terrible LB by any means, but seeing our clubs apparent incompetence when it comes to discipline we're probably not an ideal match.

Looks like Ferguson could be back in time for the Arsenal game. Good news imo.

Could well be a baptism of fire against Gervinho mind.

Gervinho looked very good in the Emirates cup, seemed to have a good understanding with Van Persie in particular.

Guest NewBoyPeetah

Don't know if it's been mentioned but Jay Lloyd Samuel is available for free :)

off to west ham i think in hippo heads quest to rebuild bolton

Maybe he wants Danny Guthrie then :)

Could we get someone like Kolodzieczak

Name's far too long. Do you really think Ashley's going to shell out on that sort of lettering every game?

But he's also commonly known as 'Kolo' apparently. Colo/Kolo left-sided partnership. Seems alright.

Daniel Pranjic? He's at Bayern but not getting much of a game since he joined (other than off the bench) but he's a very good player who you might remember from Euro 2008 / world cup qualifiers for Croatia.

No chance we're looking at him probably anyway.