La Liga

Village Idiot

Guest Shaun

Search "Ray Hudson gets very excited - Cristiano Ronaldo freekick goal vs Atletico Madrid | HD" On that video website.

Search "Ray Hudson gets very excited - Cristiano Ronaldo freekick goal vs Atletico Madrid | HD" On that video website.

Holy fuck no way will he get away with that :lol: :lol:

Fucking hell that's brilliant. :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

as much as i hate to see real win i'm kinda feeling that ronaldo deserves that really

question: is that literally the first time he's influenced a massive important game (positively)?  outside of england

Copa Del Reye last season. He scored the winner there. Apart from that, don't know, depends on what counts for 'big game' for you.

as much as i hate to see real win i'm kinda feeling that ronaldo deserves that really

question: is that literally the first time he's influenced a massive important game (positively)?  outside of england

Copa Del Reye last season. He scored the winner there. Apart from that, don't know, depends on what counts for 'big game' for you.

wasn't that pen or summit? either way a massive criticism of ronaldo has always been he's a flat track bully...fair play to him for this

wasn't that pen or summit? either way a massive criticism of ronaldo has always been he's a flat track bully...fair play to him for this

Was a header.

Was a header.

ok, ignore the main point if you want

No, you still have a point. He normally fades away in an El Clasico. Wasted too many chances in the first one of La Liga this season, too.

not just clasico, international games, important CL games etc....until tonight

maybe it's the making of the lad???

we think we have it bad in this country with  the title only seemingly in the grasp of a select little few clubs. in spain only 9 clubs have ever won the la liga title.

(no doubt VI will let everyone know if I have this wrong)