Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Optimistic Nut

I reckon he will go for lovenkrands. Doubt he would start sammy Vs manure.

Or Vuckic away at Anfield.

Oh wait..

:lol: Fair point. I conclude i dont have a clue what pards will do, and i am a fool for second guessing him.

Oh wait..

:lol: Fair point. I conclude i dont have a clue what pards will do, and i am a fool for second guessing him.

Pretty much the only thing that's guaranteed is that whatever he does, we won't be happy with it :lol:

Oh wait..

Pretty much the only thing that's guaranteed is that whatever he does, we won't be happy with it :lol:

That was the thinking behind my lovenkrands guess.  :lol: He could opt for simpson like he did the end of last season. Simpson as a winger....:fwap:

Tbh, on reflection, couple of days away from forum, get prepared to log in and check the latest knee-jerks...

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaNFl6ajx116GIGc-7NFJI-e-p9YdhmGFjFE2tZYufGWyYkhTi8tDb3W4

Then..

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/8291/obert.jpg

:indi: :indi: :indi:

:cloud:

Is it wrong i celebrated this news like a victory at old trafford?

Celebrating injury of NUFC players? Congratulations, you're officially a soopafan :thup:

Fan since i was 3 years old and iam now 22, i cant be too bad :p

Seriously tho iam just sick to the back teeth of him, mind you Pardew will find someway to fck this up.

Brilliant, follow it up with a lack of faith in the manager :thup: are you sure you've not come into the wrong forum? RTG might be missing you...

So your happy with the recent tactical choices?

Like Santon performing alot better than Taylor but still does'nt get a look in or Ben Arfa scoring against Bolton and being dropped for Vuckic ?

I have utmost faith in the manager and the players, just that some things in recent weeks has pissed me off and derailed the season a little bit iam also worrying that the good work at the beginning of the season might mean sod all come the end......

Also Obertan, Taylor and Simpson annoy me no end, as long as they are Newcastle players i will support them to the hills but i dont have to like it.......

Also his injury gives an opportunity to pick better players like i dnt know Ben Arfa on the wing and Best and Ba upfront......

All this is just frustration coming through, i will support my team to the hills as i said but this doesnt mean i cannot show my frustrations.....

Perhaps it was wrong to wish injury on someone though.

Some valid points: see the relevant players threads for a place to vent your frustrations about them...there's a fair queue for Obertan and Simpson lately :lol:

Like you say, it doesn't excuse wishing/celebrating injury on one of our own players - it might be a flippant comment at the time, but there's enough muppets on here who see it as justification to boo their own players at the match :rolleyes:

You had to bite didn't you :(

Says you :lol: you're worse than me for fishing!

He's got some good points, which he went on to articulate once I pressed him - much better than the "yay obertan is injured!!!111" comment he originally spouted.