Gabriel Obertan signs for Anzhi

Optimistic Nut

Thank fuck for that. Pardew wasn't going to remove him from the team voluntarily so this was the next best thing.

Should see some improvement now this utter carthorse won't be anywhere near the side.

Stu's avatar is mfw everyone responds to one of his boring as f*** wind up attempts.

And your avatar is his face when someone responds to the boring as f*** wind up attempt.

Usually your face when you trot out that boring line - do you have anything positive to contribute to the football section? You generally slag off our players, management or fellow supporters.

Tbh, on reflection, couple of days away from forum, get prepared to log in and check the latest knee-jerks...

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaNFl6ajx116GIGc-7NFJI-e-p9YdhmGFjFE2tZYufGWyYkhTi8tDb3W4

Then..

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/8291/obert.jpg

:indi: :indi: :indi:

:cloud:

That's just a bad lie or the forum has been extremely quiet. How could you leave evidence like that?

I'd be fine about starting Sammy. At least he's not afraid to have a go, and we'd be giving a young player some experience. The talent is there. Recently he's tended to come on as a sub in games where we've been struggling, and we can't judge him on that.

Ben Arfa I'd give another chance to in that No10 position.

Play Ryan Taylor there. At least we might get some delivery from the wing for a change.

Jonas, Ben Arfa alternating. Shift Raylor to the right along with simpson and you've just compounded the lack of ability on the right. Least he wouldn't get skinned in horrendous areas as much. Ferguson really needs to be getting a look in now tbh.

it's a sad state of affairs when i'm pleased one of our players is injured, but i am. Pardew's been so stubborn with it that it feels like it's the only way to give someone else a chance, unfortunately that someone will likely be Sammy and not Ben Arfa....because of Pardew being stubborn.

hmmm better to put ben arfa infron of santon and jonas infront of simpson.  ben arfa and simpson=`ive seen more resistance from a chocolate fireguard` moment waiting to happen.ie very weak defensively.

sadly tho if raylor is fit pardew cant seem to drop him(his bird must be sojmething special!).

hmmm better to put ben arfa infron of santon and jonas infront of simpson.  ben arfa and simpson=`ive seen more resistance from a chocolate fireguard` moment waiting to happen.ie very weak defensively.

sadly tho if raylor is fit pardew cant seem to drop him(his bird must be sojmething special!).

i've always maintained that if we have a viable option at LB and LW, Jonas would start on the right for me.