Erik Pieters

Dave

"Ok, ok, sorry that last bid of £5m was a bit of a p*ss take I agree, where were we?"

"£7m"

"£4.5m?'

"Oh f*** off!"

:mackems: Can so imagine Lambias and Ashley doing just that

Unfortunately! :harry:

Oh i've stumbled across the morbid meeting for the morbid.

:razz:

Really? You're not fussed at all with all this? Seriously, you can't blame a soul for whatever negative reaction they may have at this point.

Guest bimpy474

Oh i've stumbled across the morbid meeting for the morbid.

:razz:

Really? You're not fussed at all with all this? Seriously, you can't blame a soul for whatever negative reaction they may have at this point.

Erm of course i'm bothered by it all, i like that fella on here who's morale officer, ian/Mr w is it ? , just trying his upbeat approach.

Only trying to put a smile on your face, if we sign 3 players it wont be too bad......come on you know it makes sense :)

Guest bimpy474

psv fans saying they would bring him themselves for anything more than 5m euro's. They don't rate him and can't understand why pardew would want him after seeing him play.

link?

Just google psv forum.

I think its the one thats psv.nl forum something or other, was having a gander myself the other night.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Erik Pieters agent Piet van der Pol on #NUFC > "Newcastle has a very serious interest. I don't know amount, but assume it will be done." #fb

Guest bimpy474

Erik Pieters agent Piet van der Pol on #NUFC > "Newcastle has a very serious interest. I don't know amount, but assume it will be done." #fb

Dont get peoples hopes up, we are enjoying the grumpy fest too much :D

Guest bimpy474

Wheres this from by the way mate.

Edit : forget that just seen post above ;)

Guest bimpy474

Pieters agent relies on agreement

Erik Pieters is probably working on his last week while playing for PSV. His agent Piet van der Pol expects to reach an agreement Eindhoven with Newcastle United.

After a previous attempt has once again reported for Newcastle Pieters. "Erik is a challenge to the club and Newcastle has a very serious interest," says agent Piet van der Pol at the Eindhoven Dagblad . "I do not know the actual amounts given, but assume that it will be okay." PSF set by Voetbal International on a transfer fee of 7.5 million euros. For the current club of Peter is a possible transition of interest. Although losing trainer Fred Rutten is an important pawn in this case, but it comes at the same time additional funds for new reinforcements. especially to attract a new striker is a priority for PSV. Tim Matavz considered as the main man for that vacancy to fill. The club has over five million euros for the top scorer from Slovenia, while FC Groningen at least seven million euros will receive. It is not clear how PSV will react to the departure of Peter. Tamata with Abel has the club's own selection an alternative to left back.