Erik Pieters

Dave

Guest Geordiesned

Dutch sources say #nufc will not offer more than 5m Euros for Pieters, #psv want 7m Euros

Lee Ryder

Oh for fuck sake!

Guest Geordiesned

Also fresh talk of Wayne Bridge as plan B should Pieters fall through if #mcfc agree to pay 50 per cent of his wages in a loan deal #nufc

Lee Ryder

:rant:

Also fresh talk of Wayne Bridge as plan B should Pieters fall through if #mcfc agree to pay 50 per cent of his wages in a loan deal #nufc

Lee Ryder

Sounds about right :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

Also noteworthy that Graham Carr was at #coventry stalemate with #watford #nufc

Ryder

This could go in any of 5 or 6 threads but it follows on from his Pieters tweet. Who plays left back (or striker) for these 2???

Guest johnson293

Lee Ryder

Sunday Mirror said that he (Bridge) had been offered to Celtic with subsidised wages, but he had turned down the move (doesn't want to go to Scotland). But it said while us and another premiership team were interested, they would not subsidise his wages to an English team.

If true, hopefully that will end it.

Also noteworthy that Graham Carr was at #coventry stalemate with #watford #nufc

Ryder

This could go in any of 5 or 6 threads but it follows on from his Pieters tweet. Who plays left back (or striker) for these 2???

Chris Hussey?

So Ryder from the chronicle claims we are in for Pieters, whilst over at the Journal and sunday sun, Douglas thinks we are in for Cissokho.

Depends on who has the freshest updates I reckon. It's all really fluent.

I don't think either of them has any fresh news, we are basically in for both of them and are playing the clubs off against each other hoping to get the fees reduced. The first club to crack and agree a price will seal the deal.

So Ryder from the chronicle claims we are in for Pieters, whilst over at the Journal and sunday sun, Douglas thinks we are in for Cissokho.

Depends on who has the freshest updates I reckon. It's all really fluent.

Well Pardew went to watch this guy yesterday, i thought it was one last check on him, before deciding who he felt was better for us between him and Cissokho.

ESPN were showing the PSV game yesterday got to watch the second half of it have to say he didn't look good he is big and tall though but technically and positionally at times not good... would be disappointed if we pay over £5 million for him.

Harsh. Got caught out a couple of times, but didn't look bad. And would be disappointed if we pay over £5m for him? You want to stick with Ryan then?

Harsh. Got caught out a couple of times, but didn't look bad. And would be disappointed if we pay over £5m for him? You want to stick with Ryan then?

No we do need to get a natural left back I would rather we spent the money on Cissokho though wasn't impressed with Pieters at all.

No we do need to get a natural left back I would rather we spent the money on Cissokho though wasn't impressed with Pieters at all.

Unfortunately that would mean more money demanded from Ashley. Can't see it tbh.