Erik Pieters

Dave

Guest sicko2ndbest

Only one person saying he's poo like, and he thinks Barton is similar to Diarra. O0

If you read the post properly davey boy I said they had some similar attributes

Harry wants a cm could be his last option

Starts today.

Suggests that any proposed transfer is actually no closer to happening than before. Great.

Or that the deal might be closer but until the two clubs reach an iron cast agreement PSV will keep playing him.

Starts today.

Suggests that any proposed transfer is actually no closer to happening than before. Great.

Or that the deal might be closer but until the two clubs reach an iron cast agreement PSV will keep playing him.

Hope you're right, this assumed price wrangling is going to cost us points eventually, just wish it would get done. No reason this couldn't have been finalized at the beginning of this week.

Starts today.

Hope you're right, this assumed price wrangling is going to cost us points eventually, just wish it would get done. No reason this couldn't have been finalized at the beginning of this week.

Really, hows that then? :lol:

/Come on Colin, spill those ITK beans.

Starts today.

Really, hows that then? :lol:

/Come on Colin, spill those ITK beans.

Not ITK obviously, just appears that we're wrangling over the price for the sake of a million or whatever, in the meantime, games are coming up and we're stretched pretty damn thin at the back. Why this has taken so long is beyond me, we sold Enrique 2 weeks ago man. Can anyone reasonable explain that? beyond Ashley being cheap and not wanting to pay the going rate, I can't think of anything else

How fast and strong is he on FM; that's all I need to know. Oh and any pictures? Divvent want any lanky full backs me like.

He's pretty shite on fm. Checked him out on my save in 2018 and he was playing in some second divison club in Rumania.

How fast and strong is he on FM; that's all I need to know. Oh and any pictures? Divvent want any lanky full backs me like.

He's pretty shite on fm. Checked him out on my save in 2018 and he was playing in some second divison club in Rumania.

He's playing for Man U on mine and has 50 caps for Netherlands.

He's pretty s**** on fm. Checked him out on my save in 2018 and he was playing in some second divison club in Rumania.

Oh fuck; we give him a 5 year contract and sell him for a couple of pigeons to some Rumanian village side. Not good.

He's pretty s**** on fm. Checked him out on my save in 2018 and he was playing in some second divison club in Rumania.

He's playing for Man U on mine and has 50 caps for Netherlands.

Fantastic, sign him up!

He plays for me on FM, that may be because i tempted fate and put him on Newcastle. He is brillaint for me like, maybe because i changed his stats?

maybe  :lol:

sammatterface Sam Matterface

#NUFC will find out if their latest bid for Eric Pieters submitted in the last 24hrs in region of 6m is successful - could be tonight

Well him playing would suggest not.... should find out from Pardew tonight.

Guest sicko2ndbest

So we get a bid accepted, and on the same day he starts for PSV.

Does not compute

With figures involved it would be ludicrous. A 3/4 month injury is a game changer