Erik Pieters

Dave

So we get a bid accepted, and on the same day he starts for PSV.

Does not compute

With figures involved it would be ludicrous. A 3/4 month injury is a game changer

Exactly, either no bid at all went in or it was rejected.

Guest sicko2ndbest

He has been playing almost as a wing back today. Not been tested much, but a bit uncomfortable under pressure. Could've got one, maybe two assists with two really good passes.

Uncomfortable under pressure

Fucking great, just what we need

Instead of increasing the bid a farthing at a time, how about just asking how much they want???

This approach is like trying to find the reserve price on ebay.

Yeah "name your price", always the best way to do a deal..

Instead of increasing the bid a farthing at a time, how about just asking how much they want???

This approach is like trying to find the reserve price on ebay.

Yeah "name your price", always the best way to do a deal..

Yeah, well if they want 8m and we offer 6, its going to take a hell of a long time to get there.

He has been playing almost as a wing back today. Not been tested much, but a bit uncomfortable under pressure. Could've got one, maybe two assists with two really good passes.

Uncomfortable under pressure

Fucking great, just what we need

You know he is shit anyway, why do you need anyone elses opinion?

It amuses me that even though we desperately need a left back through the door ASAP, it's not been close to the most worrying aspect of our play so far this season.

What would that be? Goals scored by a canny fat midfielder relying on knockdowns from a big striker?

http://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/site/nieuws/176753/Pieters_Zondag_misschien_op_Newcastle_bank.html

Pieters: "maybe Sunday on Newcastle bench '

PSV won 5-0 on Thursday night with SV Ried and thus placed himself before the main event of the Europa League. Erik Pieters was possible for his last match in Eindhoven shirt.

The defender says it is nearing a move to Newcastle United. "If a club from the Premier League you would like to have, and that's the case, then you know that the financial resources available," said Peter in conversation with the newspaper.

The international knows that it all can go fast. "Sunday with PSV at Excelsior or already on the bench for Newcastle United. I do not know. Oh, it's just beautiful. I myself have not seen much of Newcastle United, but my buddy Tim Krul keeps me informed."

The 23-year-old left-back has begun his fourth season at PSV service, in 2008 he joined FC Utrecht to Eindhoven. At the club coach Fred Rutten has Pieters has a contract until the summer of 2014.