Sports Direct Signs/Leazes L7 Corner

ujpest doza

Wonder if this means that SJP will no longer be a 52,000+ venue for football matches anymore. Think the capacity last season was 52,193 (which we never reached).

I'm sure there are actually 52387 seats but the capacity used is a bit less for segregation.

The capacity was reduced to 52,138 in 2008/09 because of alterations to the Directors box and Press areas according to this:  http://www.nufc.com/2011-12html/ground.html

Not sure of it's accuracy though because we had 52,181 v Ipswich in 2010.

Stick a photo up.

I tried to take a picture when i moved into this office but we've got mirrored/tinted windows (it's like a thin layer of plastic that is mirrored on one side so we can see out but people can't see in) and that combined with the fact i'm half a mile away means it didn't come out well.

Stick a photo up.

I tried to take a picture when i moved into this office but we've got mirrored/tinted windows (it's like a thin layer of plastic that is mirrored on one side so we can see out but people can't see in) and that combined with the fact i'm half a mile away means it didn't come out well.

Hang out the window then and zoom right in.

Couldn't care less me.

Fail to see why anybody else would either tbh.

Never understood posts like this. Firstly if the topic really doesn't interest you then why bother opening it and then to take the time to actually post on it?  :rolleyes:

So you can only comment if youre part of the Anti Ashley brigade? If those who didnt care about it didnt post then it would give a pretty one sided view on the 'issue'

Couldn't care less me.

Never understood posts like this. Firstly if the topic really doesn't interest you then why bother opening it and then to take the time to actually post on it?  :rolleyes:

So you can only comment if youre part of the Anti Ashley brigade? If those who didnt care about it didnt post then it would give a pretty one sided view on the 'issue'

Ok then. You tell me in your own words what imput lovejoys post has actually added to this thread then.

Couldn't care less me.

Ok then. You tell me in your own words what imput lovejoys post has actually added to this thread then.

Erm.. balance? Showing that not everybody actually thinks this is worse than the Holocaust?

I can concur with your point when you're discussing a hobby or tv show or something that people like to discuss in-depth,  but I'm not sure that flies in this situation.

Couldn't care less me.

I liked it. :dontknow:

Stick a photo up.

They don't open, it's a modern air conditioned building!

[move]Sports direct dot com, UKs number one!

Sports direct dot com, UKs number one!

Sports direct dot com, UKs number one![/move]

Did Sports Direct advertise on the tele before he bought us? Cannot remember any.

Did Sports Direct advertise on the tele before he bought us? Cannot remember any.

I dont think they did.

I dont think they did.

Seems all we are to him is an advertisement vessel for his main company. Its worked wonders, everyone in the UK has heard of Sports Direct because of us, and now France is the latest place to be hit. He really is an evil genius.

Stick a photo up.

They don't open, it's a modern air conditioned building!

Get up on the roof then. Simples.

Mind you don't trip.

They've just removed the webbing/advertising thing.

Arsenal fans not comong now or something????

Probably just trying it out and will only use it for games when the away fans bring a small allocation.