Nolan Roux

Optimistic Nut

That 'lensois' website, linked in the opening post, looks about a step more credible than the likes of Newcastle-Mad. Is it a well reputed French website?

Based on the name I'm assuming that it's a Lens website that's following the story because they might be about to get a four million Euro windfall.

Knowing me, Nolan Roux (ahaaaa)

There is nothing he can't do.

repeat.

:lol: That's brilliant.

Was thinking "If the ball hits the net and it's not Ba or Best, it's Nolan Roux" to the tune of That's Amore (total Celtic rip-off).

Anyway I know nothing about this guy but he has a cooler name than Erdinc or Maiga, so fingers crossed.

Knowing me, Nolan Roux (ahaaaa)

There is nothing he can't do.

repeat.

:lol: That's brilliant.

Was thinking "If the ball hits the net and it's not Ba or Best, it's Nolan Roux" to the tune of That's Amore (total Celtic rip-off).

Anyway I know nothing about this guy but he has a cooler name than Erdinc or Maiga, so fingers crossed.

:lol:

You lazy bugger.

Aye jog on. Am i meant to Ask Jeeves or summat? :razz:

Read the fucking thread! It's hardly of Ben Arfa proportions.

(It's a regional newspaper, so we're hoping it's more reliable. Nothing concrete to say it is though.)

Admin will also be offering an arse-wiping service in the near future, folks. :thup:

What's your issue? I skimmed it, didn't spot anything, so asked. Sorry it bothers you this much. :thup:

Tongue is firmly in cheek Yorkie. Thought you'd have understood this by now.

Guest bimpy474

You lazy bugger.

Aye jog on. Am i meant to Ask Jeeves or summat? :razz:

Read the f***ing thread! It's hardly of Ben Arfa proportions.

(It's a regional newspaper, so we're hoping it's more reliable. Nothing concrete to say it is though.)

Admin will also be offering an arse-wiping service in the near future, folks. :thup:

Really ? good because i have terrible trouble with clinkers hanging on to my hairy starfish.