Nolan Roux

Optimistic Nut

Four days left. :lol: :lol:

Actually come around really quickly.

I've even took Wednsesday off, well the week actually, to sit there like a complete plank and watch the worlds best set of knashers that are David Craig's, telling me feck all, all day long.

"Nobody could accuse Newcastle of not pulling out all the stops to get someone in today..."

Will be pretty pissed off should this be bullshit or we fuk up...this is a good signing, my preferred over the French strikers though didn't expect it to come to this kind of price for him.

I've even took Wednsesday off, well the week actually, to sit there like a complete plank and watch the worlds best set of knashers that are David Craig's, telling me feck all, all day long.

"Nobody could accuse Newcastle of not pulling out all the stops to get someone in today..."

:lol:

Oh man ... this is going to happen isn't it.

Can see him uttering this exact phrase while once again stuffing his face with MA's doughnuts and coffee outside.

'I have had three great years at Brest and it was good to say my farewells to my team mates. Newcastle is a mythical team with big support and I am looking forward playing in the biggest leagues in the world'.

- Otter. ;)

Fuck sake man i scrolled down and for the first few words you almost had me. GOD DAMN IT!!!

Really wish there was a post match cabaye-like announcement that he was signing for us though

Guest bimpy474

God i hope not or i'm liable to punch the mother-in-law.

Guest bimpy474

Neil Farrington

@Neilfarrington Neil Farrington

Brest fans fearing the worst re #nufc move after Nolan Roux's performance for them tonight.

59 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone

Whats he think he knows  ?

Neil Farrington

Brest fans fearing the worst re #nufc move after Nolan Roux's performance for them tonight.

59 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone

Whats he think he knows  ?

Do they fear it's gone tits up

Guest johnson293

Sorry, to clarify: the verdict on Roux was that he played like "a ghost" tonight - ie looked like he is/wants to be away.

41 seconds ago

Sorry, to clarify: the verdict on Roux was that he played like "a ghost" tonight - ie looked like he is/wants to be away.

41 seconds ago

So he has just read what i have then .

"Finally Dupont who brings his little darling before the end! Incroy'ap :shock:

It was the mouth on the bench. The ghostly Nolan! Spirit are you there? Whether a plant or alternatively, plays well ... well not a big queudale.

He deserves not clear if there is to hold and mashed potatoes But I like it but this guy for a while and there is 0 points."

41 seconds ago

So he has just read what i have then .

"Finally Dupont who brings his little darling before the end! Incroy'ap :shock:

It was the mouth on the bench. The ghostly Nolan! Spirit are you there? Whether a plant or alternatively, plays well ... well not a big queudale.

He deserves not clear if there is to hold and mashed potatoes But I like it but this guy for a while and there is 0 points."

da fuck

"Bon, je crois qu'on va tous attendre avec une boule au ventre jusqu'à mercredi minuit ! Well, I think we'll all wait with a ball in the stomach until Wednesday midnight! "

You're not the only ones.