Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Some of these signings.... I don't get it. How are you getting them so cheap? Ben Arfa £5m? Santon £4-5m? Cabaye £4m?!

Of course, time will tell how these new players do but on the face of it, the actual incoming business you've done has been nothing short of outstanding.

Young players as well.

I think a lot of people are missing this exact point.  We haven't gone out and splashed cash everywhere but we've gotten some very good signings for very reasonable prices.  I'm excited to see how they pan out - a few of them are already looking like absolute steals (especially Cabaye).

Moneyball.

Some of these signings.... I don't get it. How are you getting them so cheap? Ben Arfa £5m? Santon £4-5m? Cabaye £4m?!

Of course, time will tell how these new players do but on the face of it, the actual incoming business you've done has been nothing short of outstanding.

Young players as well.

I think a lot of people are missing this exact point.  We haven't gone out and splashed cash everywhere but we've gotten some very good signings for very reasonable prices.  I'm excited to see how they pan out - a few of them are already looking like absolute steals (especially Cabaye).

Moneyball.

Moneyball worked.

Young players as well.

Moneyball.

Moneyball worked.

:lol: That's why I said it.

I wasn't being an asshole Yankees fan.

Young players as well.

Moneyball.

People would be much more satisfied if one of them cost 15m instead.

Young players as well.

You make it sound like we know what we are doing

If these deals are anything to go by, you know exactly what you're doing.

You run the risk of upsetting some posters Neil. Ashley and Co are cunts and there's no way past that, all these class signings must be some kind of accident or - ah got it.. they'll sell for more.

I think you'll struggle to find anyone who is unhappy with the signings we've made. It's the gaping holes in the squad and lack of willing to push the club as far as possible that pisses people off.

Another nice Google Translate job... dunno if has been posted before...

Good luck 'Child'!

He goes to England Under-21 captain of Italy, one of the most crystalline our own talents in recent years, a second for someone (Marcello Lippi), the new and the new Zanetti Facchetti according to others (Jose Mourinho). Davide Santon leaves the 'Inter and Newcastle fly with a suitcase full of broken promises and a bag full of regrets. Yeah, because Inter within a year lost the second baby phenomenon grew up in Spring: After Balotelli also chooses the Santon Premier.

Launched in January 2009 by Jose Mourinho on a cold evening of Italian Cup against Roma, the young defender Mesole Woods seems destined to a brilliant career also because the Portuguese coach decides to throw into the fray even with the double challenge Manchester United in the Champions League . A baptism by shivering, passed with honors thanks to a splendid mark of a certain Cristiano Ronaldo. New star of Italian football, titles of papers, the final consecration for Santon arrive in the months following the call of the national team coach Marcello Lippi most e. A privilege for a boy of just 18.

A career much downhill for David, but the year after you lose badly on the roads of first ascents: Excess of fame, friendships wrong, a knee that does crash with the Under 21 and a slow return to first team but ineffective. " Dad "Mourinho goes to Madrid and Benitez arrived, not quite the same thing for a young boy frightened, bewildered, who suddenly finds herself without a guide. The Spanish coach does not see it right, David gets confused and decides to experience the adventure in January on loan in Cesena quiet .... A last ditch attempt to find himself. ... No Good

Two months ago the return to 'home': new coach, Gasperini, who with his 3-4-3 seems to bring out the talent of David who lost it in a very strong pre-season starts. "The new module excites me, I feel it. I hope is the year of redemption ... " If you will indeed, however, we will tell the British fans. Yes, because the very first exit after Gasperini relegates him into oblivion preferring any other player in pink, even as a central midfielder or another David Obi, Pharaohs, who happens to many people have already labeled the new Santon ... that of the first month of "Baby" though. Hence the choice, shared by both sides, to separate

Santon goes to Newcastle and Inter are found to live again with the now famous curse of the left-back who now accompanies the Nerazzurri since the release of Roberto Carlos. The year was 1996 .... 15 years ago.

A curse to be avoided stop-captain Zanetti, called upon to plug the huge gaps left by the various Centofanti, Macellari, Gilberto, Georgatos, Gresko, Serena, Silvestre, Pasquale Pistone ... it just happens to be a promising young as Inter Santon forced to emigrate in Newcastle.

Bye-Bye David ...

Young players as well.

You run the risk of upsetting some posters Neil. Ashley and Co are cunts and there's no way past that, all these class signings must be some kind of accident or - ah got it.. they'll sell for more.

I think you'll struggle to find anyone who is unhappy with the signings we've made. It's the gaping holes in the squad and lack of willing to push the club as far as possible that pisses people off.

Exactly.

Young players as well.

Moneyball.

Moneyball worked.

You Man City loving cunt.

Another nice Google Translate job... dunno if has been posted before...

Good luck 'Child'!

He goes to England Under-21 captain of Italy, one of the most crystalline our own talents in recent years, a second for someone (Marcello Lippi), the new and the new Zanetti Facchetti according to others (Jose Mourinho). Davide Santon leaves the 'Inter and Newcastle fly with a suitcase full of broken promises and a bag full of regrets. Yeah, because Inter within a year lost the second baby phenomenon grew up in Spring: After Balotelli also chooses the Santon Premier.

Launched in January 2009 by Jose Mourinho on a cold evening of Italian Cup against Roma, the young defender Mesole Woods seems destined to a brilliant career also because the Portuguese coach decides to throw into the fray even with the double challenge Manchester United in the Champions League . A baptism by shivering, passed with honors thanks to a splendid mark of a certain Cristiano Ronaldo. New star of Italian football, titles of papers, the final consecration for Santon arrive in the months following the call of the national team coach Marcello Lippi most e. A privilege for a boy of just 18.

A career much downhill for David, but the year after you lose badly on the roads of first ascents: Excess of fame, friendships wrong, a knee that does crash with the Under 21 and a slow return to first team but ineffective. " Dad "Mourinho goes to Madrid and Benitez arrived, not quite the same thing for a young boy frightened, bewildered, who suddenly finds herself without a guide. The Spanish coach does not see it right, David gets confused and decides to experience the adventure in January on loan in Cesena quiet .... A last ditch attempt to find himself. ... No Good

Two months ago the return to 'home': new coach, Gasperini, who with his 3-4-3 seems to bring out the talent of David who lost it in a very strong pre-season starts. "The new module excites me, I feel it. I hope is the year of redemption ... " If you will indeed, however, we will tell the British fans. Yes, because the very first exit after Gasperini relegates him into oblivion preferring any other player in pink, even as a central midfielder or another David Obi, Pharaohs, who happens to many people have already labeled the new Santon ... that of the first month of "Baby" though. Hence the choice, shared by both sides, to separate

Santon goes to Newcastle and Inter are found to live again with the now famous curse of the left-back who now accompanies the Nerazzurri since the release of Roberto Carlos. The year was 1996 .... 15 years ago.

A curse to be avoided stop-captain Zanetti, called upon to plug the huge gaps left by the various Centofanti, Macellari, Gilberto, Georgatos, Gresko, Serena, Silvestre, Pasquale Pistone ... it just happens to be a promising young as Inter Santon forced to emigrate in Newcastle.

Bye-Bye David ...

Well that cleared everything up.

Young players as well.

Moneyball.

Moneyball worked.

Seems like Pip has not read Moneyball?

Now this is wrapped up I'd even take van Aanholt on loan for a season.

:dowie: Why would we need PVA as well?

/Also Douglas has twatted that after going backwards at Leicester, the club have lost all interest in the bloke.

Not that Dowie'd.

.com wrote... "Before the Santon deal was confirmed, it's claimed that United were monitoring availability Chelsea left back Patrick van Aanholt, who had a successful stint as a Magpie during the 2009/10 season."

.com claim a lot these days. O0

Anyhoo, still can't get my head around why ON would at this point take PVA as if he's some last ditch option when we have just captured a left back. Loved the lad when he was here, but we're not going to go for him on loan as long as we have Furguson, especially considering what Douglas has said.

Young players as well.

Moneyball.

Moneyball worked.

:lol: Really?! You? Seriously?!

Oh my God we have to win tonight. Oh my God!

Young players as well.

'Gaping' holes? Please clarify. I can understand the latter part of your statement but some people seem unable to communicate clearly if you think it is just that which pisses people off.

Young players as well.

Moneyball.

Moneyball worked.

Seems like Pip has not read Moneyball?

:lol: Pip is a douche.