Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Strange one this, out for ages hardly played and supposedly off! Not someone I would like to see go but then again what has he really achieved with us?

I would sooner see Williamson, Taylor and Elliot leave before he does.

Must a good offer OR he wants to much in his new contract and we are cashing in while we can.

So that's money in the bank from MYM and Santon this window plus a settlement for pard's. Add to that the wages of Pard's, Santon, HBA and MYM all off our books in the last 5 months as well. All on top of the latest reports on club wealth.  Our spreadsheets are lushest in all the land.

So that's money in the bank from MYM and Santon this window plus a settlement for pard's. Add to that the wages of Pard's, Santon, HBA and MYM all off our books in the last 5 months as well. All on top of the latest reports on club wealth.  Our spreadsheets are lushest in all the land.

Inferior product on the pitch that people still go to watch in the thousands and money from TV.  It must make Ashley think he can do anything he likes. 

Inferior product on the pitch that people still go to watch in the thousands and money from TV.  It must make Ashley think he can do anything he likes. 

And he can, clearly.

Literally, the only way to see the back of him, is not to turn up. At all.

He'll hate the damage to his ego. Look how badly he reacted to a couple of nasty songs FFS.

It's already been mentioned but this is absolutely insane given our defensive shortages regardless of your opinion of Santon. Personally I always liked him, he was made a scapegoat for some woeful tactics during a spell when the results were awful. I'd also thought with Cabella talking about him and how he'd help him score his first goal in his post-match interview he was a prominent figure in the dressing room and it was maybe a nod to him returning to first team action. He'll be a good top level defender somewhere, I've got a feeling it's going to be one of those times where we look back and think how the fuck was he allowed to leave.

Replacement before the window shuts?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets be fair, Santon was a liability for much of his time here, and should really be playing at right back.

Saying that, allowing him to leave is madness when he can cover both fullback positions (plus CM if you believe the $tat$).

Selling him now also seems daft from the clubs perspective. His stock isn't exactly high with him being out for 8 months and being in poor form before that.

He's a freak and a weirdo.  Fucking freirdos, blighted by them we are.

Selling him now also seems daft from the clubs perspective. His stock isn't exactly high with him being out for 8 months and being in poor form before that.

He's a freak and a weirdo.  f***ing freirdos, blighted by them we are.

:lol:

Good luck to the lad, wish him all the best back at Inter...was a square peg in a round hole at LB because he couldn't use his left foot sufficiently to be a success in the position but he was a talented footballer.

The fact that he has been sold, plus MYM AND money from Palace for Pardew and we then let Alli slip through our fingers shows what a greedy and amateurish set up is running NUFC.

JUST DON'T GO...

It is a shame as he was the one player who constantly talked about wanting to extend his contract with us whereas most of them look to get out ASAP.  Maybe a new coach would develop him further but I guess the injuries have counted against him.

Guest Roger Kint

We are still denying this even though he has been pictured in Milan? :lol: This fucking club, no doubt we will lose lolccini and Janmaat for a month or two now to show them how pathetic we are