Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

He's not played for a year, makes me rather suspicious of his injury. I reckon he's been a marked man for a long time.

Selling players has never been my issue, it's not replacing them. Another profit for Liar and Cashley.

Santon's mrs:

Chloe Sanderson ‏@ChloeSanderson_  2m2 minutes ago

Just to put it out there, Davide declined  Inter Milan's first offer but was pushed out by Newcastle United to leave..

I'm extremely surprised. No wait, I'm not.

Santon's mrs:

Chloe Sanderson ‏@ChloeSanderson_  2m2 minutes ago

Just to put it out there, Davide declined  Inter Milan's first offer but was pushed out by Newcastle United to leave..

He always seemed quite settled and happy to be here, but oh no we will just get rid of him. Really what is the fucking point, I can understand selling players when you get a £20+mil offer if you were going to use that cash to improve a number of areas and gradually progress until you don't have to anymore, but why sell a player for likely less than we paid that is only reasonable cover for our right back and was our top left back.

Fuck competition for places eh, never mind just settle for Williamson, Dummet, Gouffran and other unsaleable assets. Surely they should be focussed on getting rid of the shitter players first