Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

Has he signed then

General consensus (in Italian and English press) is that he's flying in for a medical and should sign tomorrow.

What about Pieters, i thought he was flying into sign aswell? That roux character aswell, i still don't think we will sign anyone

PSV technical director (or whatever) said Pieters was staying there.

Has he signed then

General consensus (in Italian and English press) is that he's flying in for a medical and should sign tomorrow.

If he's flying Ryanair, then he may arrive by the end of the January transfer window.

Nah, we've told him that if he can get to Paris, we'll give him a Eurostar ticket....for £250...

Inter fans seem like they're p*ssed off with this. Good sign.

To be honest I am skeptical about that. I take it you looked in the same place, that english speaking Inter forum? It's a bit like a Malaysia Man Utd forum begging Obertan to get a chance.

I'd rather know what Cesena and Inter season ticket holders think. Especially Cesena where he played left back.

Actually talked to a friend who supports them as much as I support Newcastle. He was quite down about it.

Has he signed then

If he's flying Ryanair, then he may arrive by the end of the January transfer window.

Maybe I've just been lucky but I've never had any problems with Ryanair, except for rudeness. My flights have always been on time.

Guest taps01

Has he signed then

And will probably land in Aberdeen.

Has he signed then

And will probably land in Aberdeen.

A SportsDirect lorry can pick him up from there and bring him into the SJP Depot

Guest nufcshirts

According to Sky Italia, Davide #Santon is boarding in these very minutes on a flight to UK to join #NUFC. He will have medicals tomorrow.

If Sky Italia info are true, #Santon may be on flight LH 03776 to #London Heatrow or on flight LH 03778, if someone wants to check it out

According to Sky Italia, Davide #Santon is boarding in these very minutes on a flight to UK to join #NUFC. He will have medicals tomorrow.

If Sky Italia info are true, #Santon may be on flight LH 03776 to #London Heatrow or on flight LH 03778, if someone wants to check it out

Flight numbers as well. Now that's some serious ITK shit.

How do they know he is going to get out at Heathrow though? He could just go straight to the departure lounge for a flight to Newcastle.

Guest VegasToon

Fucking hell this might cross the line after all.

Not getting my hopes up until I see a pic of him holding up a Newcastle shirt and I am not talking about a photoshop pic either.

Seat 13F.  He specifically requested a window seat.

Seat 13F.  He specifically requested a window seat.

So he could wave goodbye to the Sicilian motherland  :weep:

Flight numbers as well. Now that's some serious ITK s***.

;D ;D

If he is coming for a medical, can we assume personal terms already agreed?

From what I read earlier, he's coming to talk terms with us. The medical would follow.

So potential problems then...

If he is coming for a medical, can we assume personal terms already agreed?

From what I read earlier, he's coming to talk terms with us. The medical would follow.

Ok, just with sky italia just saying medical, i thought we may have agreed them.