Davide Santon (now retired)

Guest taps01

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/8c/bd/0,,10278~9944460,00.jpg

Sexy b******

I imagine this is what Pardew is thinking: "Hmmm, no wedding ring. It's all good, I'll just shag his mom."

Look at those smiles. No wonder Pardew wanted to sign him.

Sexy b******

I imagine this is what Pardew is thinking: "Hmmm, no wedding ring. It's all good, I'll just shag his mom."

aye, he must have a bonnie mam.

Been looking at that picture with Pardew and Santon for 20 minutes, what the f*** is he still standing there for? Get the f*** out of there and get us at least a striker!

Don't worry Ikon, thats in the very capable hands of Dezza don't you know. :(

Sexy b******

I reckon Pardew shagged his Mum about 21 years ago

Sexy b******

I reckon Pardew shagged his Mum about 21 years ago

Forward planning. This Pardew seems canny. We'll be calling him the cerebral assassin before long.

Guest michaelfoster

Forward planning. This Pardew seems canny. We'll be calling him the cerebral assassin before long.

The cerebral ovary assassin

"He is a quality left-back and an established international who also gives us flexibility in defence"

Clears that up, left back he is then.

Always the case tbh.

Yep, despite the best efforts of others to hope he was a replacement for Simmo, Pardew clearly rates Simmo highly.

Looking forward to further debate in the next couple of transfer windows after everyone has seen him play... Happy to stick my kneck out now and say he should be playing right back... He's very right/one footed from the times I've seen him and only offers anything going forward when playing on the right... Let's see how it all pans out... Definitely brings more pace to the position and aerial strength...

We needed a good LB and we got one. It's almost unimaginable. It should have been three games ago, but we got seven points, so I'll file it under no harm, no foul. Now let's get a striker and possibly another central defender.

Fuck, imagine if we signed TWO players tomorrow...

:server:

Guest BooBoo

Probably only signed knowing that there would be a fellow Italian joining soon :undecided:

If that happens I'm renaming Pardew's thread, "Il progetto di Alano Pardizio".

The Alan Pardew Job.

Guest bimpy474

"He is a quality left-back and an established international who also gives us flexibility in defence"

Clears that up, left back he is then.

Always the case tbh.

Yep, despite the best efforts of others to hope he was a replacement for Simmo, Pardew clearly rates Simmo highly.

Looking forward to further debate in the next couple of transfer windows after everyone has seen him play... Happy to stick my kneck out now and say he should be playing right back... He's very right/one footed from the times I've seen him and only offers anything going forward when playing on the right... Let's see how it all pans out... Definitely brings more pace to the position and aerial strength...

Aye, we definitely have to see how he plays to see how it pans out, should be interesting..:)