Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

FOXSoccer FOX Soccer

by ToonArmyMIA

REPORT: Arsenal's wantaway striker Nicklas Bendtner is said to be close to a move to Newcastle. This is because Stoke are set to land Crouch

Please don't.

Seriously? We are 5 and a half hours away from Lovenkrands getting games  :facepalm:

FOXSoccer FOX Soccer

by ToonArmyMIA

REPORT: Arsenal's wantaway striker Nicklas Bendtner is said to be close to a move to Newcastle. This is because Stoke are set to land Crouch

Please don't.

At this stage you'd simply have to be pleased.

Aye I'd take him now like.

Guest kingdawson

Hutton,palacios,jeans,bentley,crouch, Gio all in talks with other clubs and all look likely to leave. bassong also likely to go to so I'd be shocked if we didn't bring at least 2 players on to replace that lot.

FOXSoccer FOX Soccer

by Jobey07

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Yes please.

Guest WashyGeordie

NEWCASTLE SIGN BENDTNER...

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/gallery/plymouth-newcastle/pa-photos_t_plymouth-argyle-newcastle-united-2004r.jpg

Doesn't really work does it? ...

don't care how late it is. the players we have been linked with i'll be gutted if we end up with Bendtner coz we wern't willing to pay what was required for our main targets. we already turned down the chance to sign Bendtner FFS

Mark my words, if you sign Bendtner this time next year you will be very happy. Unless something crazy happens.

Bendtner + cash for Mikel, cheers.

+Cash? Straight swap.

I can't wait to see him move to a PL team and do well, despite his arrogance he's a player I REALLY want to see do well and I really think he will.

Mark my words, if you sign Bendtner this time next year you will be very happy. Unless something crazy happens.

He stays?

Breaks a leg, has a fight with Tiote and becomes quadriplegic. Something like that.

SkyBet_Tim Tim Clement

#LFC now odds on to sign Daniel Sturridge. Can't see that happening with Bellamy 1/5 to go to Anfield now. Newcastle 5/1 looks more likely

:snod:

If we sign Sturridge I will gladly p*ss in someone's mouth. Put that in your sig Neil.

Gladly piss in your own mouth? - In the Sig please Neil!!!!!