Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

Just got home from work. So seems i didnt miss anything yet then? we don't appear to have done anything at all? are all the deals that were up in the air for us last night (maiga, cisse, roux) dead?

Neilfarrington Neil Farrington

Hold the phone .... Bryan Ruiz's agent tells us he will decide between Fulham and #nufc later tonight. #jptransfers

HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what if he decide to sign for Fulham?

Hold the phone .... Bryan Ruiz's agent tells us he will decide between Fulham and #nufc later tonight. #jptransfers

Bollocks. That means if he goes with Fulham it will be too late for us to get anyone else.

And what if he decide to sign for Fulham?

collective outrage

Is Ruiz any good? I've never heard of him.

Well has a very impressing goalscoring record and can play all offensive roles, also he is great on FM :)

Would be more than satisfied with Bendtner, and nothing to do with the time either - i'd have taken him in June. He's not necessarily the 'type' of striker we need, in that he's another big lad, but he scores goals.

Dunno about anyone else but out of everyone we've been linked to I've got my heart set on Ru.

I also believe that Mike Ashley has bunged his agent a few quid to go along with yet another fake bid™ smokescreen, though.

At 23.05 we'll see Ruiz moonwalking outside Craven Cottage wearing a white sequined glove and wanking off a chimpanzee. Shamone.

Guest north shields lad

what is there to decide ffs?!!

Living in knightsbridge or walker.....

Would be more than satisfied with Bendtner, and nothing to do with the time either - i'd have taken him in June. He's not necessarily the 'type' of striker we need, in that he's another big lad, but he scores goals.

Debateable.

2 goals last season, 6 the season before. Did manage 9 in 08/09 but played 31 games. Not a great record tbf.

what is there to decide ffs?!!

Well I've decided for him on FIFA, just like I did for Santon!

Ruiz... yes please!