Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

Just because we haven't heard anything it doesn't mean there isn't anything happening, it means our local media are fucking clueless

Or, they're not telling everyone every single tiny development that is or isn't happening.

See what the state of play is at 11pm.

I still think it'd be absolutely hilarious is Carroll's replacement was a loan for Carroll :lol:

Aye :lol:

Wouldn't be surprised if we made a cheeky loan bid like.

Has he been that bad for them?

No but there's no way they can keep Bellamy, Carroll and Suarez happy, along with all those fucking midfielders.

Reckon he justifies some money on top of Bendtner, personally.

Not that we're in a position to demand more. Could just reject it, I suppose.

I just think the age of Bendtner and the age of Arteta a swap would be a brilliant deal for both sides.

Mark my words, if you sign Bendtner this time next year you will be very happy. Unless something crazy happens.

He stays?

Breaks a leg, has a fight with Tiote and becomes quadriplegic. Something like that.

:lol: The Tiote mystique is dead, tbh. Cap'n Geordie laid him the fuck out.

Just because we haven't heard anything it doesn't mean there isn't anything happening, it means our local media are f***ing clueless

Or, they're not telling everyone every single tiny development that is or isn't happening.

See what the state of play is at 11pm.

There's that too

Guest WashyGeordie

Perhaps if Spurs signed Cahill that might send Bassong our way.

and yes Bendtner would be a good signing.

SSN said before QPR's interested in Bassong.

And tbh, i can't see him coming back or us even interested in him again.

Mark my words, if you sign Bendtner this time next year you will be very happy. Unless something crazy happens.

He stays?

Breaks a leg, has a fight with Tiote and becomes quadriplegic. Something like that.

:lol: The Tiote mystique is dead, tbh. Cap'n Geordie laid him the f*** out.

:sadnod: His power is broken.

Bendtner was knocked back by Stoke because his wage demands were meant to be astronomical. I can't see us paying them unless he was just asking more from Stoke because he didn't want to go there.

SkyBet_Tim Tim Clement

#LFC now odds on to sign Daniel Sturridge. Can't see that happening with Bellamy 1/5 to go to Anfield now. Newcastle 5/1 looks more likely

:snod:

If we sign Sturridge I will gladly p*ss in someone's mouth. Put that in your sig Neil.

Gladly piss in your own mouth? - In the Sig please Neil!!!!!

I'll keep a tab on that one, I need to sort out my sig after today. Howay Daniel, get yourself up north.

Bendtner was knocked back by Stoke because his wage demands were meant to be astronomical. I can't see us paying them unless he was just asking more from Stoke because he didn't want to go there.

I don't think he's the type of person that would want to actually go to Stoke with his arrogance, your prestige, imo, would be enough for him to want to move.

Guest WashyGeordie

I don't think he's the type of person that would want to actually go to Stoke with his arrogance, your prestige, imo, would be enough for him to want to move.

Hopefully Lovenkrands is having a word with him too.  :aww: