Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

No excuse WHATSOEVER for the sheer lack of incompetence displayed by those mongs in not finding us a striker. 7 fucking moths and copious amounts of bullshit and all we've got is Ba on a fucking free.

Fucking livid. Absolute disgrace.

Trying to be objective about this window, but I'm pretty dissapointed we didn't get one more striker in. It's especially annoying after some of Pardew's comments, wouldn't have been as fussed if he'd simply said he was happy with the striker force and that position wasn't a priority. But all window there's been constant talk of another striker, even after Ba.

I guess I just wanted a big signing really  :undecided: I wanted a striker I could get excited about, like Carroll. Ah well, let's hope Best doesn't get injured anytime soon.

Guest north shields lad

Everton sold Arteta, Yakubu and Beckford? One argie came in, right?

They're f***ed.

Think they have a late signing of the Real Madrid winger, he has been on merseyside all afternoon

Guest WashyGeordie

Why's DC updating ex-NE footballers for ffs?

:lol: Neither team is doing anything.

Me heart nearly skipped a beat when they went there with "2 breaking news"... then that.

Guest palnese

They're f***ed.

Think they have a late signing of the Real Madrid winger, he has been on merseyside all afternoon

Ah, that dutch fucker.

Chelsea and Liverpool agree fee on Meiereles.

No excuse WHATSOEVER for the sheer lack of incompetence displayed by those mongs in not finding us a striker. 7 f***ing moths and copious amounts of bullshit and all we've got is Ba on a f***ing free.

f***ing livid. Absolute disgrace.

This really. Utterly unacceptable. Useless cunts.

They're f***ed.

Pedro Leon? Gone to Getafe I think.

Guest north shields lad

So Chelsea have not yet agreed personal terms with maureles, but he is going there anyway? Has the transfer window not finished? One rule for London clubs, one for everyone else.