Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

I'm lying in bed in a hotel in Chicago watching this all on FSC.  Oh how I've missed the drama!

What come visit me? :hom: What kind of hotel are you in that has FSC? My apartment cable is lacking.

I'm in the home-from-home titled 'Essex Inn' on South Michigan Ave.  Stayed in the Best Western last year down the road but couldn't get in this time.  Rent a room.  FSC doing a simulcast of SSN all day I believe.  I'm off out shortly anyway.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Frayed nerves at SJP, I'm told. Cisse desperate to come but deal seems dead - Macheda's ppl pushing a loan deal. Plenty unconvinced on him

Will Macheda's people please fuck off?

Fuck's sake.

I'm lying in bed in a hotel in Chicago watching this all on FSC.  Oh how I've missed the drama!

What come visit me? :hom: What kind of hotel are you in that has FSC? My apartment cable is lacking.

I'm in the home-from-home titled 'Essex Inn' on South Michigan Ave.  Stayed in the Best Western last year down the road but couldn't get in this time.  Rent a room.  FSC doing a simulcast of SSN all day I believe.  I'm off out shortly anyway.

Ah, you're literally right next door to me. Like, maybe a building or two apart. I stayed at the Essex in July last time I visited.