Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

Hopefully they'll go back to David after the break

"More news from Newcastle. They've launched a £20m bid for Daniel Sturridge and a loan move for Adam Johnson"

In fact, fuck it. Get the helicopter to stop at every single PL club along the way to SJP and we'll pick up all players on the way.

Mike - so what is better Free Agency day (month) or Transfer Deadline Day?

Baseball trade deadline is good as well as the few days around the winter meetings when a lot of business happens, but it doesn't compare to this shit. The last 45 minutes have been complete insanity - from the lowest of lows to ecstasy. I'm ready to be brought back down to earth.

The last week of the Baseball Trade window is quality, but I mean. This day is nuts.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

Found a Sky thing. Who is that brunette. Second hottest football journalist i've ever seen.

She's normally on through the night Fit!

Guest sydneycove

Found a Sky thing. Who is that brunette. Second hottest football journalist i've ever seen.

She's normally on through the night Fit!

I'd tap it.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Can't help but think we're still too late with these bids like.  Unless they're further forward than we know about.

There's tons of time. Harry hasn't even started scouting yet.

:lol:

I have an exclusive picture of Redknapp's highly regarded high tech scouting program:

http://themorninglorivine.typepad.com/.a/6a00d834542cb669e20111685e95ea970c-500wi

I loved that little bit from SSN. How the Mackems heard it.

"Yes, to the North-East we go...

...but it's not about Sunderland, but their more illustrious neighbours, Newcastle! Everyone's favourite team, the Barca of the North!"

Again :lol: