Transfer Deadline Day Thread

JH

If Alan Smith left but we signed nobody, would you consider it a success ?

I would :)

If Alan Smith fouls a tree in the forest but no referee is around to give him a yellow card, did it actually happen?

Yes, Yes it did and it was his second touch

f*** sake. Those kids on SSN need to f*** off to bed. In fact, so do the dick presenters around the country. Apart from this Rachel Brookes bint. She needs to start this Late Night SSN, stripping in the street as she reveals news.

Revealing the news then revealing the boobs. I like it. Call them up :thup:

Fuck off Stoke fans :lol:

Nah, nah. As you reveal the news you reveal the boobs. So they need a little brains to be about to talk and strip at the same time. Think there's still a website that does it or something. But I first remember watching it as a kid on Live! TV or some shit on cable. Opened my eyes up to the world, like.

If Alan Smith left but we signed nobody, would you consider it a success ?

I would :)

Not at all.

Really?? bench would look better and the "anyone but smith" substitution dilemma would be taken away. Morale would be up and we would not have conceded against Fulham :)

Guest WashyGeordie

:lol: "Adam Johnson...(Stoke fans: :cloud:  :frantic: ) wants the Stoke fans to know that he told them to f*** off."

Stoke fans:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lfx3i001iW1qffb2t.jpg

:lol:

How is it dark in stoke but light in Liverpool???

One day, they were practicing their long ball football, kicked the ball too high and knocked away the sun. It's been dark in Stoke ever since.

:lol:

f*** sake. Those kids on SSN need to f*** off to bed. In fact, so do the dick presenters around the country. Apart from this Rachel Brookes bint. She needs to start this Late Night SSN, stripping in the street as she reveals news.

Revealing the news then revealing the boobs. I like it. Call them up :thup:

f*** off Stoke fans :lol:

Nah, nah. As you reveal the news you reveal the boobs. So they need a little brains to be about to talk and strip at the same time. Think there's still a website that does it or something. But I first remember watching it as a kid on Live! TV or some s*** on cable. Opened my eyes up to the world, like.

Shit! Multitasking. Genius. :sadnod: