Nottingham Forest v NUFC - 20/09/11 @ 7.45pm - Carling Cup 3rd Round (not on TV)

Fenham Mag

I remember 'watching' the final stages of the 4-3 at Leeds via Teletext, whilst out shopping. Back when technology wasn't even advanced enough to allow you to hold a page so you had to wait for the pages to turn over. Then the goals came up with no goal time at first.

'Solano' :aww:

Guest WashyGeordie

Its not televised, at all

Neither was Villa but I got a link for that. And the same site is apparently showing tonights match.

Guest sydneycove

Neither was Villa but I got a link for that. And the same site is apparently showing tonights match.

Villa was done by Sky International though.

Guest icemanblue

Villa was televised in loads of places and was recorded as it's a Premier League match.  I have noticed a few places saying they'll have one up, but I doubt it.

Guest WashyGeordie

Villa was done by Sky International though.

I see.

Anyone know if Hooters lets in away fans?! County's bar doesnt open till 5 and i'll be getting to Notts around half 3 so wouldnt mind a trip there. Can't remember whether they did for the league game or not.

Was definitely in Hooters before the league game and there were plenty of others in there as well. Should be alright.

Anyone know if Hooters lets in away fans?! County's bar doesnt open till 5 and i'll be getting to Notts around half 3 so wouldnt mind a trip there. Can't remember whether they did for the league game or not.

I'm sure they let away fans in a few years ago.  We ended up in 'Fire and Ice' on Bridgford Ford.  Mixed fans in there and no trouble at all. 10 min walk from the ground too.