Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest bimpy474

don't all shout me down but I know a source very close to both MA and DL and was told they are looking to spend 15 to 20M this window..The source is extremely good but more than the above i cannot give..... i know most on here will shout me down but i just wanted to post what i was told !

SHUD UP.  :p

don't all shout me down but I know a source very close to both MA and DL and was told they are looking to spend 15 to 20M this window..The source is extremely good but more than the above i cannot give..... i know most on here will shout me down but i just wanted to post what i was told !

LOLZ

Guest bimpy474

When i go shopping i look to spend between a grand or two. What i actually spend is 70p on a wagon wheel.

Looking and doing are very far apart, hope you're right mind.

When i go shopping i look to spend between a grand or two. What i actually spend is 70p on a wagon wheel.

looking to look like they are looking to spend is more likely.

Guest bimpy474

looking to look like they are looking to spend is more likely.

Looked good, made sense. Took me 4 goes though :lol:

Guest strongbow69

even if true and even if he did I for one wouldnt pat him on the back and tickle his balls , self interest only and due again to fucking up the last window, on a positive note yay  :yikes:

ah the rare ITK been a while since we had one

as i said above expected all to shout me down  and i thought as much, but i posted for info of all.. i know what he said to me whether true or not i cannot say and obviously we will all have to wait i see..

It's one thing to have intent to spend that amount, but if you have the track record of those two, can people really see that being spent in under 2 weeks?

I suppose Ashley must splash the cash otherwise he'll be cutting off his nose to spite his face, but there are so many other factors that can effect that. Greedy players(remy) jumping ship at the last, other clubs outbidding you etc.. 

As always we'll see.

Does it include wages? ;)

Tbh, £15m is a striker and centre-back if you're lucky. Hardly an amazing revelation or something people can use to shoot you down. :lol:

If Remy hadn't went to QPR we'd already have spent £13m.

Does it include wages? ;)

yes true  and i do not know .. all i was told were those numbers  so that is all i can post....but wages is an obvious consideration and as we all know that is/are potential sticking points

Tbh, £15m is a striker and centre-back if you're lucky. Hardly an amazing revelation or something people can use to shoot you down. :lol:

If Remy hadn't went to QPR we'd already have spent £13m.

Tbf, the Remy deal if it had come off, and Debuchy do point to us moving towards bringing in a better quality of player, albeit very slowly. The unexpected relegation struggle has thrown a real spanner in the works for the way we like to operate though, only buying players at our price and when we get the right deal.

:spit:

Fuck off, Derek.

Think back to when he bought us, in with the fans jumping around us singing his name, and how quickly he fkd all that up. Surely he loved that though, the worship he got, why would he not want to try and get that back.