Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

or just bad customer service, if his shop isn't up to much then he wont be spending millions on a top notch customer services department.

Funny enough I wonder how many complaints SD get  :lol:

Guest icemanblue

:lol:

do you even know what you're condescending anymore?

I do. This time, it was directed at neesy's assertion that 'the silence speaks volumes', because of an (as yet) unanswered email.

Guest neesy111

:lol:

do you even know what you're condescending anymore?

I do. This time, it was directed at neesy's assertion that 'the silence speaks volumes', because of an (as yet) unanswered email.

Wouldn't have expected any less tbh.

So he sacked Hughton for much less, appointed an inferior manager, or at least someone on par with Hughton when it came to achievement, and now refuses to sack him after watching him almost take us down last year, with record home defeats. I am slowly leaning more and more towards the Ashley conspiracy theorists who say he truly doesn't give a f00k. He doesn't. Nothing's gonna change, people. Not unless we actually go down. Sigh.

Guest Slippery Sam

So he sacked Hughton for much less, appointed an inferior manager, or at least someone on par with Hughton when it came to achievement, and now refuses to sack him after watching him almost take us down last year, with record home defeats. I am slowly leaning more and more towards the Ashley conspiracy theorists who say he truly doesn't give a f00k. He doesn't. Nothing's gonna change, people. Not unless we actually go down. Sigh.

He does give a fuck, like. Only just, though. As long as NUFC stay in the prem he is happy. He's been fucked over at least twice since he bought the club, though. Once when he didn't do due diligence and again when his chum Llambias talked him into giving Pardew a super-long contract.

or just bad customer service, if his shop isn't up to much then he wont be spending millions on a top notch customer services department.

I got an email off the club trying to sell a shit plastic rain coat about 2 minutes after a defeat and sent a simple "FUCK OFF" back. Sports Direct got back saying they would respond within 1-5 working days too. Still waiting on a reply.

I got an email off the club trying to sell a s*** plastic rain coat about 2 minutes after a defeat and sent a simple "f*** OFF" back. Sports Direct got back saying they would respond within 1-5 working days too. Still waiting on a reply.

Part of me wish I'd have gone down that route as well instead of some desperate "BE HONEST WITH US" question that Ashley has now printed and plasted in his office as a dart board.

Guest antz1uk

the man is worth £2 billion, ffs that's £2000 million! what sort of hole would an investment of £50 million put in that? it's 2.5% of his worth, he'll make that in either interest of more profit from his business, it's obviously got personal, no doubt about it.

Guest bimpy474

the man is worth £2 billion, ffs that's £2000 million! what sort of hole would an investment of £50 million put in that? it's 2.5% of his worth, he'll make that in either interest of more profit from his business, it's obviously got personal, no doubt about it.

Not to defend him, he might be worth that but that's not actual cash making that figure. Make you right though, even a little bit of spending would hardly be missed by his bank manager.

not too keen on the idea myself, we hate chelsea and citeh for being a rich mans plaything and earning fuck all so can't say I'd be happy if we done exactly that.

Guest bimpy474

not too keen on the idea myself, we hate chelsea and citeh for being a rich mans plaything and earning fuck all so can't say I'd be happy if we done exactly that.

Aren't we already a rich mans plaything, just that ours spends fuck all on us.