Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

There are unfortunately too many of these in our support which fundamentally holds the club back despite their undying loyalty

Advocating Ashley makes them idiots not loyal.

They just enable the parasites who suck the club dry on a daily basis.

Ask him if he'd be happy if Ashley took out 20m dividends per year for the next 10 years or so, because that's exactly what will happen next considering he's not even allowing the club to spend the money it makes.

He's almost done that with the free advertising tbf

The problem is for years on end our fan base has been told they are deluded to expect anything other than mediocrity and that little old Newcastle should be happy with just getting in the odd bargain basement signing here and there, so now the fans with the lower IQ's go out of their way to prove they are not deluded, they do this by advocating that we shouldn't be spending any sort of decent money on players.

This sort of fan plays right into the hands of Ashley, and he probably knows it.

Some just swallow media bullshit and some are just brain dead also.

There are unfortunately too many of these in our support which fundamentally holds the club back despite their undying loyalty

Advocating Ashley makes them idiots not loyal.

They just enable the parasites who suck the club dry on a daily basis.

Exactly. Only interested in Newcastle United for what they get out of it. An excuse to get away from their pregnant missus for a weekend and expose their meatless frame on MotD. Cunts.

The value of the player means f*** all, if you think it does then you should give your head a shake.

:facepalm:

Can somebody explain this to me please? I really don't understand why Moron could even come out with something like this.

Ask him if he'd be happy if Ashley took out 20m dividends per year for the next 10 years or so, because that's exactly what will happen next considering he's not even allowing the club to spend the money it makes.

Ask him about the "lost" revenue Sports Direct should be paying. In theory what they've had for free over the last seven years would have gon a long way to paying off what Ashley thinks we owe him.

Guest chopey

I'm still convinced that Ashley has had a bet with his city mates that he can make more money than any other premier league club no matter what happens with the fans and pardew and the the board are totally complicit in is plan to the point that they get a bonus based on financial results rather than football ones

Other guy jumped in at my defence but moron still thinks hes right.

Non Moron

Stop being so pig headed and aloof moron the guy has put forward a valid argument and replied to all the things you infer he is saying yet you still don't get it!! Double face palm

Moron

Not really, he was insisting you only get good players by spending big which is a load of rubbish

Non Moron

He never once said that! You said he said that! Read his post again.

Moron

Haha ashley sympathiser? Notice it is spelt with an 's' in the uk. And that is a totally crap insult hahaha did you think of that all by yourself?

Moron

Also the club have never said our ONLY aim is premiership survival, they have said the premier league is our focus which has been interpreted by morons to mean thats all we want

Me

We are not interested in the cups, and the club also stated that Europe isn't worth it for the small amount of money it brings to the club, therefore all that's left is premier league, so lets be fair we aren't gonna win the league, so the best we can hope for under Ashley is a top half finish, which is unlikely due to his unwillingness to improve the team and indeed poor manager, therefore the best we can hope for is mid-table mediocrity. But other teams are strengthening around us while we get worse, leaving out our most talented players and playing boring, negative football. The aim is very much premier league survival, so Ashley can keep raking in the premier league TV money in an attempt to recoup his money in the club.

Moron

Haha this is funny, the club have said europa league isn't worth it, not europe in general and lots of clubs say that about europa. Also last season we finished 10th so forgive me if i am wrong but i do believe 10th is top 10.

How can you have a proper debate with someone who is this thick? Banging head against a wall here.

• 2 weeks later...

Slightly pointless comparison which doesn't really tell you anything you didn't know, and also doesn't take account of a number of things:

Fees paid for current squad (minus Debuchy):

Krul 0 Elliot 0.5

Santon £5.5m Coloccini £10m Williamson £1.5m Good £0.5m Taylor £1.3m Taylor 0 Streete 0 Mbwia £8.5m Haidera £2m Dummett £0

Colback £0 Tiote £3m  Sissoko £1m Anita £6.2m Bigirimana £0.5m

Ameobi £0 Vuckic £0  Obertan £3.5m BenArfa £5.5m Marveaux £0 Jonas £0? Ferguson £0

Perez £1.5m Gouffran £1.5m Cisse £10m Armstrong 0 Campbell 0

Approx £63m

Fees paid for the squad who played in 96-97:

Srnicek £0.35m Hislop £1.5m

Barton £4m Howey 0 Peacock £2.7m Albert £2.6m Watson 0  Beresford £0.65m Elliott  0

Gillespie £1m Batty £3.75m Crawford 0 Lee £0.75m Clark 0 Ginola £2.5m

Shearer £15m Ferdinand £6m Beardsley £1.5m Asprilla £7.5m Kitson £2.5m

Approx £52m

I do wonder if anyone ever told Ashley how much money Sir John Hall made out of NUFC with a totally different approach (for 5 years at least).

Guest firetotheworks

People like that guy on Facebook would be one of the first to go if I had to choose a group of people for genocide.