Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

I tried not to believe the idea that Ashley was just a petulant little cry baby as it seemed ridiculous. But this latest move just 100% confirms it.

The guy will continue to make spiteful decisions to the detriment of the team on purpose because we said nasty things about him.

c***.

But, everyone knows he couldn't care less what anyone says or thinks about him!! :lol:

Same as Putin - protests get punished. It is like we are being run as a totalitarian state with no free press.

"He loves football but he sometimes can't understand how it works and it confuses and upsets him, andwhen he is upset he does things that aren't brilliant for the football club." - Alan Pardew about Mike Ashley

How come i've never seen this quote before, fucking hell man  :suicide:

"He loves football but he sometimes can't understand how it works and it confuses and upsets him, andwhen he is upset he does things that aren't brilliant for the football club." - Alan Pardew about Mike Ashley

How come i've never seen this quote before, f***ing hell man  :suicide:

Don't know if your respons is serious or sarcatic, so here is the full interview: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/8971034/alan-pardew-says-newcastle-owner-mike-ashley-sometimes-doesnt-understand-how-football-works

Don't know if your respons is serious or sarcatic, so here is the full interview: http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/8971034/alan-pardew-says-newcastle-owner-mike-ashley-sometimes-doesnt-understand-how-football-works

Sorry, realise that could sound like i'm being a massive bellend :lol: genuinely never seen those quotes before.

Can't see him at SJP for a very long time - if so I hope he has got some handy bodyguards.

He was there days after we got rid of Hughton if memory serves. Nobody gives a fuck, man. The Milburn part where he sits is full of the worst of the worst in cowards, and folk who simply couldn't give two shits that we lost to Sunderland again.

Can't see him at SJP for a very long time - if so I hope he has got some handy bodyguards.

He was there days after we got rid of Hughton if memory serves. Nobody gives a fuck, man. The Milburn part where he sits is full of the worst of the worst in cowards, and folk who simply couldn't give two shits that we lost to Sunderland again.

:sadnod:

This might get me in hot water, but I am being genuinely serious- he sounds like a complete simpleton, like he's mentally challenged. It's like the slightest ounce of pressure he comes under he just implodes and obviously struggles with social interaction in the media etc.

People say that Ashley is thick skinned, but I think its become apparent that he is incredibly sensitive and cannot take criticism at all. He reacts like a brat when people don't agree with him and what makes it worse is that he is utterly clueless and has yet to learn from his mistakes- constant knee jerk decisions, from sacking managers to giving them 8 year deals on the spot.

He's a raging lunatic. And a massive fucking cunt.

I'm not being funny but are you expecting anything beyond chanting and abuse? Fair enough if not, and I'd be at that if I was anywhere near him, but there seems to be an underlying tone on here that someone should go out of their way to chin him. It's not going to happen so let's stop kidding ourselves that it will.

I'm not being funny but are you expecting anything beyond chanting and abuse? Fair enough if not, and I'd be at that if I was anywhere near him, but there seems to be an underlying tone on here that someone should go out of their way to chin him. It's not going to happen so let's stop kidding ourselves that it will.

I was just pointing out that he has no need for bodyguards, handy or not.

He was there days after we got rid of Hughton if memory serves. Nobody gives a f***, man. The Milburn part where he sits is full of the worst of the worst in cowards, and folk who simply couldn't give two s***s that we lost to Sunderland again.

Yeah - those Milburn cowards.  Disgraceful behaviour.  They should be spoiling for a fight.

Yesterday's loss didn't feel the way it should have. Apathy has gone into something else. I do not recognize the Newcastle United I fell in love with and it's f***ing killing me.

Felt down for about 1/2 hour after and then just drank and kind of got to the point where I realise we won't win another derby while Pardew is still in charge and Ashley owning us.

They just wanted and needed it more than us, We don't have the ambition to go and destroy the oppositions and all to often fall flat on our faces.

Surely yesterday will be a turning point for many with this regime.

I wouldn't bank on it - 24 years ago, yes, but there has been a generational change in the UK since, esp in the NE which has lost its traditional industries. There is now a cringing apathy, based on fear of losing employment and jobs generally and this has transferred itself into fear that nobody else will have NUFC if Ashley doesn't, added to the fact that following the club is all some people have in their lives apart from a monotonous job.

Ashley is far from a genius yet he has succeeded in lowering the expectations of thousands in a way that Goebbels could only have dreamed about.....his immediate predecessor would have been hounded out of SJP for such policies, esp as he was a 'Geordie'....

Surely yesterday will be a turning point for many with this regime.

Could have been. The Journal and the Chronicle could have gone nuclear today but they haven't.

I guess the local papers heavily rely upon their NUFC coverage to sell papers and they probably can't afford to just cut ties with the club.