Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Guest chopey

In organized sports, match fixing, game fixing, race fixing or sports fixing occurs as a match is played to a completely or partially pre-determined result, violating the rules of the game and often the law.

I wonder if Ashley could be charged with bringing the game into distribute by ordering his management team not to try in the cup games, there must be a department in the FA that could be contacted if someone suspects match fixing. I know it wont make much difference to Ashley but if the papers take it on it will really get up his nose.

The FA wouldn't give a toss.

Doesn't mean he can't be accused of it and have more negative press to dent his ego. Guaranteed moolah betting against us in the cups, that's pretty much match fixing iyam.

http://www.themag.co.uk/the-mag-articles/newcastle-fans-need-let-go-bitterness/

Let's all be super nice to Mr Ashley and Mr Pardew and they'll reward us by being more ambitious. Seriously, you can't make this s*** up, so much :anguish: How can we do anything with these limp wristed window lickers undermining the cause??

That Richard guy is a complete joke.

It's fucking embarassing. He needs to be put out of my misery.

Guest neesy111

These bellends are charging over 100 dollars for one game in New Zealand. For a f***ing pre season tourney game. f***ing t***s.

You sure NUFC have anything to do with the ticket prices?

Time to get your wallet out fat controller!

1 (injured) first team striker on the books.  2-3 needed.

Best player cannot be accommodated by our brilliant manager.  1 replacement needed

Best player sold in Jan. 1 replacement needed

Fucking scary prospect when we really have to spend, Pardew gets the proceeds.

Your lack of ambition and spend over the last 2 years really is coming home to roost.

" I don't think he's making money out of the club as he's put more in than he's had back , would be good to move forward now , the club can be great again but it ain't gonna happen overnight getting onto debt is not the way either ask Leeds and Portsmouth"

The type of comments that hurt my brain  :anguish:

Guest antz1uk

wtf were we ever thinking that this man may do good for our club? if i remember right, Nike and Adidas hate doing business with him because he de-values their brand. we're not the only ones he turns into tat