Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Sat night at the polic HQ

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/88582718-man-peering-into-car-through-window-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=gn%2FZNiDSZ4vbq2gbdFpOhy%2BB%2F4%2Bgi3Gjpo8U1Ls4Ztw%3D

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/058/493/Indian_bitchslapped.gif

:lol: WTF are you on about?  I most certainly have never hit my girlfriend.  Lunatic.

If you haven't even started hitting her then you can't claim to have stopped.  :lol:

Just caught up with this.

Met Interpolic once, his lass wasn't there though. She was probably just out with her mates or something.

:undecided:

Right, there's bot all happening in the football so I think we should concentrate our efforts on helping Polic with his 'anger issues'.  My suggestion is to tie him up.  Obviously this would require someone to go feed and water him and change his nappy every other day so possibly not ideal.

:lol: This isn't going to become a joke on me like, because some mentalist said it out of nowhere.  Ah diven't hit lasses, areet?

We know, we know its not you have you've had 2 or 3 stellas, its someone else.

:lol: :lol:

Just caught up with this.

Met Interpolic once, his lass wasn't there though. She was probably just out with her mates or something.

:undecided:

You probably though that she was out with her mates, it's not your fault that you couldn't see what was happening behind closed doors and away from the public glare. 

:lol: You asked a loaded question, IP. So he hit you with the classic version.

Although you do protest too much, :shifty:

:lol: 2 pages of this stuff, man. 

My question was fair anyway, he seems to have had a whale of a time with NUFC under Ashley's stewardship, just asking if that's still where he's at.

Aye, can tell he's not happy it's all coming out.

He's obviously been trying to keep it quiet and OzzieMandias has somehow managed to work out what was actually happening, well done to Ozzie for spotting the signs that others were unaware of. 

The good thing now though is that Interpolic can get help and his girlfriend can now begin to get her life back, bit by bit although it will probably be a long journey for both as trust can take a long time to re-build.