Mike Ashley

Christmas Tree

Needs to sack Pardew and bring in a manger who plays football.

Problem is his thought process is:

'Who's unattached? Who will be happy being the lowest paid manager in the league with no budget?'

Then appoint someone s***.

Tbf i'm f*cking convinced as much as a joke he is that Mark Hughes would be better than Pardew atm :lol:

Massive holes are starting to show with regards to our current transfer policy. This seriously needs to get addressed but knowing Ashley's lack of footballing knowledge and his overall stupidity, he's going to do f*** all.

David O'Leary's a better manager than Pardew, like

:spit:

Some of the most shameless backpedalling from you of late after the way you've spent the last eighteen months up the man's arse.

No backpeddling whatsoever. He's done a good job and I like him and don't want him sacked. Doesn't mean I can't criticise because he's done a dreadful job of late.

Thing is, neither of us wanted him appointed and only one of us was truly prepared to get behind him as NUFC manager.

Some of the most shameless backpedalling from you of late after the way you've spent the last eighteen months up the man's arse.

No backpeddling whatsoever. He's done a good job and I like him and don't want him sacked. Doesn't mean I can't criticise because he's done a dreadful job of late.

Thing is, neither of us wanted him appointed and only one of us was truly prepared to get behind him as NUFC manager.

Niether stance made the slightest bit of difference.

Why would anyone get behind someone who clearly wasn't good enough? It is to NUFC supporters' eternal shame that we didn't give this plum the reception that Benitez got at Chelsea. We clapped along and beat Liverpool and enough mugs convinced themselves that he was up to it.

We gave him a chance, he took it, and fully deserved the credit we gave him for it. Unfortunately a new set of challenges have presented themselves and it looks like he doesn't have the answers.

Agree with this. I do think it's time to go though. The fact of the matter is we've been dreadful from the very start this season. A convincing case could be made for more or less every point we have on the board at the mo that we've been somewhat fortunate in the means by which we've achieved them.

It's a complete waste of my hard earned going to watch this shower week in, week out.

Why would anyone get behind someone who clearly wasn't good enough? It is to NUFC supporters' eternal shame that we didn't give this plum the reception that Benitez got at Chelsea. We clapped along and beat Liverpool and enough mugs convinced themselves that he was up to it.

:anguish:

I see why the logo was changed.

That's ridiculous. You'd rather we barracked him off the pitch and ruin the already low chance of any decent manager wanting to work with us for all eternity? :lol:

Not to mention negating the entirety of last season.

That's ridiculous. You'd rather we barracked him off the pitch and ruin the already low chance of any decent manager wanting to work with us for all eternity? :lol:

We already had a decent manager and sacked him. Remember?

We already had a decent manager and sacked him. Remember?

:thup:

Guest neesy111

:anguish:

I see why the logo was changed.

Going to defend Ashley again then Stu?

Wullie has wanted him to fail at all costs since the moment he was appointed. f*** knows what we'd have ended up with had Pardew not taken the job.

We gave him a chance, he took it, and fully deserved the credit we gave him for it. Unfortunately a new set of challenges have presented themselves and it looks like he doesn't have the answers.

Pardew has to take his share of the blame that's for sure.  Some of his tactics or lack of have cost us this season.  But that aside, it is the lack of investment that has really cost us.    Williamson has been such a weak link in our defense and I am convinced if we'd sign a CB this season he barely would have stepped foot in the 1st 11 and we would have won more games than we've lost.