Newcastle United 2 - 2 Tottenham - 16/10/11 - Post-match reaction from page 40

Dave

So harry has said we face a big fight to stay in the top 4?  well its a sign he sees us as a threat to it.

I Love the expression i keep seeing on opposing managers faces mid first half,

:okay:

like when Harry sat down, a dawning realisation that its not a fluke that we are 4th, and thier team is getting a bit beaten up. :lol:

So harry has said we face a big fight to stay in the top 4?  well its a sign he sees us as a threat to it.

I Love the expression i keep seeing on opposing managers faces mid first half,

:okay:

like when Harry sat down, a dawning realisation that its not a fluke that we are 4th, and thier team is getting a bit beaten up. :lol:

the media is also amusing me atm too in the same regard as it begins to hit them that actually we got it completely wrong before the season about them and their transfers in

Though there is no chance, hearing Harry Redknapp rubbishing our chances of finishing fourth makes me really want to keeping going unbeaten to prove him wrong.

You can tell that people like him, and National journalists, are sitting there giggling away at us up in 4th place. The longer it goes on, the stupider they begin to look. I'm sure one of them even said we'd finish bottom.

That prick thompson said we'd get relegated. Stupid ponce, there should be some sort of quota system on bad calls as a pundit. If you make too many awful predictions which obviously show you have no idea what you're talking about, you should be banned from all major radio and television shows

Highlights on Sky again any minute now.

Shola's goal ffs

:sweetjesus:

Martin Tyler still has it :fwap:

Agreed

Great how he refers to it as "a semblance of a chance" just before Shola hits it. Enhances the goal even more. Top quality commentating.

Two out of five 'experts' in the People said we'd be going down too. Wankers.

One was Terry Butcher I think? Silly auld bitch still hasn't gotten over the 90 minutes of abuse he got in 93 when we beat the mackems 1-0.