Newcastle Utd vs Wigan Athletic pre-match thread (22/10/11 @ 3pm)

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

There's no point changing a team who are unbeaten though, especially not against these lot, if this side was good enough to draw with Spurs last week and nearly win it, then it's definently good enough to do Wigan.

Don't think Fergie will see it like that against Man City tomorrow like.

Yeah but we're playing Wigan. This side drew with Spurs, a vastly superior side to these, there's enough to get the job done.

Guest VaVaVoom

Was a predictable selection. I dont disagree with it, just would rather of started Santon, Marveaux and Ben Afra and went and destroyed Wigan thday.

No doubt they will come on in second half.

Looking for Obertan, Best and Ba to have stormers as all of them are under pressure from Marveaux and Ben Arfa.

Raylor getting his sign off game against Wigan...Santon will be a starter against Blackburn and Stoke in my opinion.

2-0

There's no point changing a team who are unbeaten though, especially not against these lot, if this side was good enough to draw with Spurs last week and nearly win it, then it's definently good enough to do Wigan.

Yeah but we're playing Wigan. This side drew with Spurs, a vastly superior side to these, there's enough to get the job done.

Fergie changing his team for liverpool is potentially what cost them the win, nowt wrong with sticking with a performing side aye. Just hope the others get a bit more time than 20 mins.

Guest benarfaNUFC

Ben arfa would be moving to january transfer

:lol:

He is not go at nufc for the bench he refused milan for this reason

Pardew dream if he think ben arfa accept this situation

They'll start against Blackburn and presumably retain their places should they perform. It's not the end of the world; everyone pissed and moaned about the lack of changes vs. Spurs and we performed very well.

Yes and we looked a better side when he made the changes last week.

Guest VaVaVoom

Smith won't come on. Seriously :lol:

But I'm getting a bit bored of seeing Ryan Taylor and Best :undecided:

I'm happy with Raylor, it's Simpson I want to see the back of.

I second that.

Ben arfa would be moving to january transfer

:lol:

He is not go at nufc for the bench he refused milan for this reason

Pardew dream if he think ben arfa accept this situation

That was before he was out for a year, mate.

He'll start at Blackburn on Tuesday and get half an hour today.