Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

got some pics from yesterday of central warsaw - will post tomorrow as out.

Sorry to say it was hostile in Warsaw last night - many fights, not many uniformed police and even saw a girl knocked out! :undecided:

Between which set of fans?

Polish v polish on three occasions and one scuffle(handbags) between Spainish and Polish.

Legia fans were looking for bother on the main party street near old town.

I should also add that there were a lot of sound people out as well. I had many a free vodka last night.

Fights with stewards, murders and racism......this tournament will be grim. The football has been good so far but its fighting a losing battle to overshadow these sort of horrible incidents :(

Reports emerged yesterday that foreign football fans, specifically groups speaking Russian and English, had been attacked by Polish hooligans in a bar in the central city of Lodz.

The reports said that around 50 hooligans had attacked the fans as they drank on Thursday evening. Witnesses were reported to have said that a car, driven by masked men, had pulled up at the pub and that the masked men had then attacked anyone in sight, throwing punches and kicks. The attackers were described as young men wearing the colours of LKS Lodz.

"When they started to hit out, we fled inside," a Polish victim was reported to have said. "We barricaded the entrance. Some of us remained outside, and they got the brunt of the attack."

Two pubgoers were injured. Another witness was quoted as saying: "They forced two younger men to the ground, with multiple attackers starting to punch and kick them. It was a horrible sight. I fumbled for my phone and called the police.

"They [the men] were lying motionless on the pavement. I thought they were dead. After a couple of minutes, one of them started to get up, and then the second. I was very relieved."

The drinkers who were attacked were reported to have been talking and chanting in Russian and English.

Lodz, which is within reach of Warsaw and Poznan, which are hosting matches in Euro 2012, is proving popular as a place for foreign fans to stay during the tournament.

Yes, she surely just has Khedira as boyfriend because he's such a good looking guy. Oh, wait..... €€€

Live's unfair. :lol:

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/gc/146029154-lena-gercke-girlfriend-of-sami-khedira-and-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QdmKTFVupYfOwykO9cuJ3c%2FnfmqZdxRRktRBv0nvpsMXG9fcZI%2F8%2B3JBk0vJ%2B46L7Q%3D%3D http://cache1.asset-cache.net/gc/146029139-lena-gercke-girlfriend-of-sami-khedira-is-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QXjer81%2BFkOwQp2%2F7QyLrGBDUnj7J56VhTbGXDh38YaBxN0tfwoxOwc8o1J5Cw489Q%3D%3D

Hummels and Gomez, or Mertesacker and Klose? Sounds a no-brainer but like night follows day, Klose will score goals for Germany.

Klose and Hummels for me.

The very latest I've heard is that Hummels and Gomez wil both start. Would be a massive surprise really. Portugal won't care.

Just noticed how often Holland get put in the 'Group of Death':

2000: Holland, France, Czech Rep, Denmark

2004: Holland, Germany, Czech Rep, Latvia

2006: Holland, Argentina, Ivory Coast, Serbia

2008: Holland, Italy, France, Romania

2012: Holland, Germany, Portugal, Denmark

......to be fair, they've got out of the group every time.

Hummels and Gomez, or Mertesacker and Klose? Sounds a no-brainer but like night follows day, Klose will score goals for Germany.

Klose fits the Germany system better than Gomez IMO and i think Mertesacker might get the nod because he's more experienced and proven at International level....

Tbh though if your going to play Badstuber i would play Boateng above Mertesacker and Hummels.... not because he's better but because he compliments Badstuber better than they do and unlike Mertesacker, Hummels and Badstuber he's fast ( i know speed isnt everything but two slow CB's that rely on positioning is very risky imo)

One of the many reasons why i only picked Lahm for my fantasy team as he's the only real certain starter i aint risking shit with the rest :lol:

I'm watching the highlights from last night on iPlayer. Is it just me or does the footage seem blurred?, almost like it's been set to go 2x as fast as it should be.

This happened when ESPN over here were showing highlights last night. Odd.