Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Why does Martinez have a pair of jeans round his neck?

Age, my trousers are now secured about the belly button now i'm over 40, its like you have anti gravity pants.

Guest bimpy474

There must be camera-men out there at the Euro just to look out for the best looking girls/women in the stands. What a job. :lol:

Aye, that and the cricket, you get to find birds and loads of fancy dressed up lunatics.

Is it me or has Cech been poor for a number of seasons now and is prone to a howler?

Has been so consistent for Chelsea during the season. Before that season, though, I'd agree with your statement.

Guest bimpy474

Is it me or has Cech been poor for a number of seasons now and is prone to a howler?

Nope not just you, been like ever since Hunt decided to see if his head would break in half.

Has been so consistent for Chelsea during the season. Before that season, though, I'd agree with your statement.

Dont agree, he was meh at best during the PL season i can name quite a lot that had a better season than Cech....

His performance in the Semi's and final have gave a lot of people an over inflated opinion of his season IMO.

Guest Craig-NUFC

ITV news leading with the fights between Polish and Russian 'fans.' Looks like there was only about 20 people involved

Guest BooBoo

ITVHD defaults to Granada for the local news for us, for some reason. The weather bloke is fucking mental.

"Sleep well, you deserve it!"

He's a massive bell.

Guest neesy111

ITVHD defaults to Granada for the local news for us, for some reason. The weather bloke is fucking mental.

I've got London in mine, noticed it has a ridiculous delay as well.

He definitely got spooked with his defender coming in close to his head on that Greece goal.

Guy was trying to argue with me that Poland a better side than Czech. Anybody buy that argument?

I think they do yes..... outside of Rosicky and Cech they are very poor. Poland have about 5 or 6 good players but unfortunatly for them the 5 or 6 left are f*cking awful.

On paper atleast id rather have the Poland team.

ITVHD defaults to Granada for the local news for us, for some reason. The weather bloke is f***ing mental.

Same. Thought it was a spoof weather report at first :lol:

Oh my word. Scouse Carragher commentating on Polish names.

LewandoSHKkkkkk*salivacurdling*iiii is going to do well tonight, and also KaminSHKKK*droolleavesmouth*iii...