Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fun half.

:thup:

Poland should be going for it 2nd half = more goals, hopefully.

That said, it's not all over if they get beat. Needing a win against the Czechs is hardly that daunting a challenge.

This Russia team really do look the business to win the tournament.

:lol:

Not that funny actually. They didn't fail too much in 2008 and that team just looks like it has the edge which the 08 team had missing.

Fun half.

:thup:

Poland should be going for it 2nd half = more goals, hopefully.

That said, it's not all over if they get beat. Needing a win against the Czechs is hardly that daunting a challenge.

They looked a little spent towards the end of that half, but the Polish have never been known for a poor work ethic I suppose. Can't see Russia sitting on a one-goal lead either.

:lol:

Not that funny actually. They didn't fail too much in 2008 and that team just looks like it has the edge which the 08 team had missing.

You can't say they'll win it after playing Czech Republic and Poland

They won't win it. They'll do their usual and bottle it when they have to dig deep.

I have Russia winning the group and losing to Spain in the semis. And yes, that means I have them beating the runner-up of Group B.