Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Sophie S

I know, but I don't like Gomez, so while I accept his was a great move I'm still really cheering for Schweini.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

MagTV's coverage isn't any better; they've got a pissed Mistle, a stoned jdkelly and Coco who's mind is blitzed due to to the toxic fumes of smelting plastic. They do have alternative commentary from LesPaul - he's given everyone a Star Wars related name.

I saw parts of the first half, and Italy were dominant. Stunned they've managed not to win. The reports are saying they conceded possession and sat back in the second half, though. Something that is suicidal in a match where you have firm control.

:smitten: Zo's face in that, man.

Not one Spanish player singing. :lol:

Is it because there aren't any official lyrics, or am I massively wrong here? :lol:

Aye, the Spanish were too busy siesta-ing to throw down some lyrics to spit when their anthem comes on.

Ireland has an unbelievably boring group of players. I don't mind rubbish teams, but there is nothing interesting about them.

I saw parts of the first half, and Italy were dominant. Stunned they've managed not to win. The reports are saying they conceded possession and sat back in the second half, though. Something that is suicidal in a match where you have firm control.

:lol: It is the same face he made on Tuesday when the camera found him.

Ireland has an unbelievably boring group of players. I don't mind rubbish teams, but there is nothing interesting about them.

:lol: It is the same face he made on Tuesday when the camera found him.

:lol: I'm trying not to enjoy that footage too much. Wary of a jinx.