Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

At various twitter accounts

Arshavin to Russian fans in the airport: "It's not our problem we didn't meet your expectations. It's your problem".

what a prick.

I think Ibra's is better  :lol: "I don't give a s*** who wins it now. I'm going on Holiday."

was that a response to someone or just what was on his mind? :lol:

It was in the Guardian so i imagine a response to someone.

Arshavin to Russian fans in the airport: "It's not our problem we didn't meet your expectations. It's your problem".

what a prick.

I think Ibra's is better  :lol: "I don't give a s*** who wins it now. I'm going on Holiday."

was that a response to someone or just what was on his mind? :lol:

It was a question to him about who he though would win it now when they are out.

what a prick.

:lol:

am i reading this right.....if we beat/draw against ukraine we may get spain next?

maybe we can outscore the french to finish top..........wishful thinking.

None can seriously see us beating spain.  plz tell me ive misunderstood this...

am i reading this right.....if we beat/draw against ukraine we may get spain next?

maybe we can outscore the french to finish top..........wishful thinking.

None can seriously see us beating spain.  plz tell me ive misunderstood this...

If Spain finish top which seems certain and we finish 2nd which seems highly likely we will face Spain yes.

Italian players insinuating that we'll arrange a 2-2 with Croatia, which would send them packing no matter what they do against Ireland.

Thinks the thief that everybody steals...

We should totally do it, though!

IIRC Italy went out in Euro 2004 in similar circumstances, when a 2-2 draw in the ther game knocked them out, even after Italy won their game in injury time.

*Runs to google to check knowledge"

EDIT: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/euro_2004/italy/3832175.stm

anyway in good news for the Italians its the same starting team for Ireland as played Croatia, though I have a feeling it could be the last game for a few of them Given in particular. Duff captains the side as its his 100th cap

Anybody got a link to the potential dates for the quarters

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/season=2012/tournament-calendar/index.html

oh lovely the brain dead fai decided to stage league match's at the same time as the 2nd quarter final, hate watching recorded match's

They probably just assumed yous would be out anyway.

I object to the idea of having to choose between a quarter final and a league match to watch, the idiots did the same thing at the world cup and it will hit attendances which are bad enough as is 

Was just trying to work out how ours & France final games would play out if the ridiculous happened & Spain finish 2nd in their group. As i imagine we'd both then still want to avoid them really. Could see both sides playing out dodgy games for a draw.

To be frank a Spain - England quarter final would be a great fixture. And you have enough about you to beat anybody on your day.

Patronising c***