Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Poor Leon .. Trapps really doesnt like him..

It didn't help that Best was injured for 4 months. When that happened, it pretty much ended his hopes of a place in the Ireland squad. Hope to see him in there in the future though.

Really hoped McClean wouldn't make it. I hate it when anyone in this country has anything positive to say about anybody that plays for the Makems. Unfortunately the whole fucking Irish squad seems to have played for them at some point :hmm: Can see Dunne ending up there next season too :lol:

So Best didn't make the Ireland squad.  Didn't even make it as a stand by, which some random cunt called Paul Green who doesn't play for anyone managed.

the strikers were always set in stone and Bests been injured and not kicked a ball for 4 months. While Paul Green is someone Trap likes Green because he does exactly what he says, win the ball get rid of it asap

:fwap: awesome!

How much did they set you back?

As an aside, Ridman, I'm hoping to travel through Poland at some point during the tournament. Where would you recommend that will be buzzing during the competition? Really, really want to go to Wroclaw but the guy I'm travelling with went last year so might not be keen (he's not a massive football fan either, the bellend).

As an aside, Ridman, I'm hoping to travel through Poland at some point during the tournament. Where would you recommend that will be buzzing during the competition?

No idea man, seeing how I've been living in Iceland since I was 4-years-old, my closest family all lives in some middle of nowhere small towns and I´ve never been in Warsaw or Wroclaw! Will be staying at  one of my relatives in Warsaw, he´s going to show me around. Then I'll stay 4 days in Wroclaw, got booked at this awesome 4 star hotel, you step out of it and boom you're right in the town center.

280 euros for the 3 games. Pretty decent that, as it includes tickets for the opening game of the tourney and free transportation to the venues  :thup:

Last time I went to Poland it seemed to be very popular among the girls to wear reallyyyyyy thin, white and revealing pants. Hope things haven't changed in that regard  :megusta:

Polish chicks have no ass though, I can always spot a Polish (and tiny) bum.

As an aside, Ridman, I'm hoping to travel through Poland at some point during the tournament. Where would you recommend that will be buzzing during the competition? Really, really want to go to Wroclaw but the guy I'm travelling with went last year so might not be keen (he's not a massive football fan either, the bellend).

I've been to Poland a fair bit and would imagine the host cities; Warsaw, Poznan, Gdansk and Wroclaw will all be great. I heard that Warsaw will have the largest ever fan zone and can imagine the atmosphere will be unreal. Gdansk and Wroclaw are both beautiful cities and are usually buzzing in the summer anyway. And I was in Krakow in 2008 when the last Euros and the atmosphere was great then. They had an outdoor area with a large screen and stands built up, loads of different nationalities enjoying the games together. Plus the centre of Krakow is all geared up for tourists these days.

I can't afford to make it over this year, but if you do go you will have an amazing time and most people are surprised how nice the country is.

I've been to Poland a fair bit and would imagine the host cities; Warsaw, Poznan, Gdansk and Wroclaw will all be great. I heard that Warsaw will have the largest ever fan zone and can imagine the atmosphere will be unreal. Gdansk and Wroclaw are both beautiful cities and are usually buzzing in the summer anyway. And I was in Krakow in 2008 when the last Euros and the atmosphere was great then. They had an outdoor area with a large screen and stands built up, loads of different nationalities enjoying the games together. Plus the centre of Krakow is all geared up for tourists these days.

I can't afford to make it over this year, but if you do go you will have an amazing time and most people are surprised how nice the country is.

Cheers :thup:

Was in Krakow last year. Lovely city. Fell in love with the parts of Eastern Europe I visited, particularly Budapest and Krakow.

A shame we aren't grouped up with the Nazis, the atomsphere would have been amazing, if not murderous.

Thursday 21st June, National Stadium, Warsaw. I can feel it!

If anyone's remotely interested

Ukraine provisional squad:

Goalkeepers: Oleksandr Bandura (Metalurh Donetsk), Oleksandr Goryainov (Metalist Kharkiv), Maxym Koval (Dynamo Kiev), Andriy Pyatov (Shakhtar Donetsk).

Defenders: Bohdan Butko (Illychivets Mariupil), Olexandr Kucher (Shakhtar Donetsk), Vitaly Mandziuk (Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk), Taras Mikhalik (Dynamo Kiev), Yaroslav Rakitskiy (Shakhtar Donetsk), Yevhen Selin (Vorskla Poltava), Yevhen Khacheridi (Dynamo Kiev), Vyacheslav Shevchuk (Shakhtar Donetsk).

Midfielders: Olexandr Aliyev (Dynamo Kiev), Denys Garmash (Dynamo Kiev), Oleh Gusev (Dynamo Kiev), Yevhen Konoplyanka (Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk), Serhiy Nazarenko (Tavriya Simferopol), Ruslan Rotan (Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk), Taras Stepanenko (Dynamo Kiev), Anatoliy Tymoshchuk (Bayern Munich), Andriy Yarmolenko (Dynamo Kiev).

Forwards: Andriy Voronin (Dinamo Moscow), Marko Devic (Metalist Kharkiv), Artem Milevskiy (Dynamo Kiev), Yevhen Seleznyov (Shakhtar Donetsk), Andriy Shevchenko (Dynamo Kiev).

Looking forward to seeing Yarmolenko :thup: