Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Everyone seems to fancy the Germans and with good reason the talent they have is ridiculous but i have a feeling they will bottle it.

England are the bottlers. Not Germany.

France or Germany for me. Russia dark horses.

Everyone seems to fancy the Germans and with good reason the talent they have is ridiculous but i have a feeling they will bottle it.

England are the bottlers. Not Germany.

France or Germany for me. Russia dark horses.

I know they aint but i dont know theres so much hype around them that i have a feeling that they will fall short....

Be amazing if France win it mind, Seeing Benny and Yohan coming back with thier winners medals  :aww:

Guest je85

Well looking at Fifa world rankings there are 4 better European teams in the tournament, so quarter finals is a pretty good estimate.

Cannot get excited for this s*** at all. :(

The solution is alcohol O0

Plus, it's possibly for the best if you don't concentrate on England's progress. Just concentrate on other teams/groups.

Yh i dont give two shits about England's progress..... watching every game at the pub and will follow NUFC players.

Speaking of which Italy have named thier preliminary  list will be cut to 23 and Santon didnt make it  :'(

Oh well he can brush up on his geordie now  :laugh:

Keepers -Buffon, Viviano, De Sanctis, Sirugu

Defenders - Chiellini, Criscito, Maggio, Ogbonna, Abate, Astori, Bocchetti, Balzaretti, Barzagli, Bonucci, Ranocchia

Midfielders - Cigarini,DDR, Diamanti, Giaccherini, Marchisio, Montolivo, Motta, Nocerino, Pirlo, Schelotto, Verratti

Forwards - Balotelli, Borini, Destro, Cassano, Di Natale, Giovinco

Diamanti  :yao: