Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

http://estaticos02.marca.com/imagenes/2012/06/18/futbol/eurocopa_2012/1340031169_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

Yes please. :thup:

Like Spain will get 49% possession tonight.....

:yao:

Lad at work just asked if Messi plays for Spain. :anguish:

I dread to think how bad it would have been if he was somehow playing for Spain

We actually tried to call him up, I always wonder what would have happened had he chosen to play for Spain.

Spain probably would have won the Euro 2008 and the WC 2010. Oh, wait....

Sometimes I wonder how it would be to have Spain's current squad + Messi uptop.

And then I just go watch Barça.

And see how they fail to win the league... see how they fail to win the Champions League...

Lad at work just asked if Messi plays for Spain. :anguish:

I dread to think how bad it would have been if he was somehow playing for Spain

We actually tried to call him up, I always wonder what would have happened had he chosen to play for Spain.

You havent watched Barcelona over the last few seasons then? because that's basically what Spain are.... Barca without Alves and Messi :lol:

Although Spain probably dont press as well.

Del Bosque is a bit more conservative than Guardiola, with the two DMs, and less players breaking forward.

There's that too, although i would''nt really call Alonso a DM tbh.

Always think than him and Xavi tread on each others' toes too often. Alonso has Özil in front of him at Real Madrid, Xavi has Iniesta. A lot of the time I watch Spain play I miss that link player between the midfield and attack. Our forwards (when we actually play those) are forced to drop deep to collect the ball and I think we aren't as penetrating as a result.

But I understand that in international footie you have to play it safer than in club football.

Del Bosque is a bit more conservative than Guardiola, with the two DMs, and less players breaking forward.

There's that too, although i would''nt really call Alonso a DM tbh.

Always think than him and Xavi tread on each others' toes too often.

Completely agree, they are almost doing the same job i personally have been a advocate of a long time for Spain to drop Alonso for a forward and bring Iniesta back into midfield it would bring a much better balance to the team ( attacking and defensively).

But VDB will never do that and in someways i do understand why especially with the defense the way it is he probably wants protection and dont trust one midfielder to be enough.

Someone who works for the same company as me is friends with Krul.

Apparently one time they were with the Holland squad away somewhere and they shared a room together. Krul went out and when he came back RVP had his ass in the air and was kneeling over, Krul ran up and kicked him up the arse and RVP went off it. Apparently he's Muslim and he was praying.

http://media.newschoolers.com/uploads/images/17/00/40/70/17/407017.gif