Spain win Euro 2012

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A goal is going to ruin this game if it comes within the next 15 minutes or so. A goal for the Czech's and it will be the end of their attacking play, a goal for Portugal and it will end the game as contest because they will just come flooding in afterwards.

A goal is going to ruin this game if it comes within the next 15 minutes or so. A goal for the Czech's and it will be the end of their attacking play, a goal for Portugal and it will end the game as contest because they will just come flooding in afterwards.

One of the craziest posts in many a month on here.

Aye, it'd be fucking horrendous if we were to see a goal like. :lol:

Guest neesy111

What are on about ???

One of the craziest posts in many a month on here.

Probably not Stiflers craziest post today tbh.

Ronaldo's in a league of his own, apparently.

If he wins that does he get promoted to the one Messi's in?

Word is it won't be a league of his own soon, Rangers have sent in their application to join.

They can't score during half time

Guest Recoba

Anyone remember Portuguese starlet Hugo Leal?

Emerged at Benfica and was capped. Moved to PSG and did ok before  a knee injury finished him in his mid 20s.

Hugo Almeida reminded me of him as they were both "full of potential" around the same era.

Seriously Stif you're a canny lad but I cannit make head nor tail of what you were meaning there. Just... what.

Well in my mind if the Czech's score then their attacking playbill end as they will be more cautious and won't want to risk giving the ball away.

If Portugal score then I can them scoring a hat full and and to me Portugal winning by a landslide isn't entertaining, just horrible.

Anyone remember Portuguese starlet Hugo Leal?

Emerged at Benfica and was capped. Moved to PSG and did ok before  a knee injury finished him in his mid 20s.

Hugo Almeida reminded me of him as they were both "full of potential" around the same era.

I love that for every Figo, Rui Costa and Cronaldo with Portugal there is always the likes of Viana, Leal, Postiga, Quaresma who make you think "remember when he was supposed to be a world-beater'.

Few nations do hyped youngsters like the Portuguese.